Chapter 23

I woke up at about 1pm. I have nothing to do today, so maybe I might go and see my parents...my dads probably at work, but I'll just spend some time with my mum.

There's no point in ringing them because I know my mum won't be busy.

I got dressed into a baggy jumper, some black skinny jeans and converse. I did my hair and make up then went to get my car keys.

Neither Chloe or Adam were awake yet so I just left a note.

'Went to see my mum, possibly my dad if he's there. Be back in a couple of hours.
-Nix'

I got in my car and drove to their house. They probably live about half an hour away from me considering they live in a different town along the coast.

They had their car outside, so one of them is definitely home. I have a key, so I didn't need to knock, I just let myself in.

"IS ANYONE IN?" I shouted.

"Just me" my mum said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in a couple of weeks, how have you been?" She asked.

"Busy" I replied.

"Do you want a cup of tea and we can talk about it?" She asked.

"Sure, but you realise I'm not sad right?" I asked laughing a bit.

"I don't care, it's nice to talk" she said.

"True"

She made us both a cup of tea and joined me at the dining table.

"So, what's been going on in your life?" She asked.

"Work, hanging out with Chloe and Adam. Usual stuff"

"So, has Brendon told you his last name yet?" She asked.

I know what you're thinking, yes she knows I have been talking to him...but o haven't told her I went on catfish yet. She knows what it is at least so I won't have to explain it to her considering she watched it as well. I don't think she completely agreed with me talking to "Brendon" but she could see it made me happy talking to someone different for a change.

"Um, actually, I met him" I replied.

"Really? Where? When?"

"Umm well I went on Catfish..." I said.

"WHENS IS GONNA BE ON?" She shouted getting excited .

"Like 3 months I think, because they have to wait two moths and then they Skype us to see if anythings happened" I said.

"Oh, ok" she said "so what's happened? Tell me everything"

"Ok, so like 2 weeks ago I asked Brendon what his last name is and I said that he would have to tell me sooner or later. He ended up giving in and told me his last name was Urie" I said.

"Urie? As in Brendon Urie? As in Panic! At The Disco?" She asked.

"Yep" I said nodding. "He sent me a picture and everything, but i still didn't believe him, so I emailed Max and Nev and they came over to England for the first episode of 'Catfish around the world' we went to LA where he was supposed to be, but it wasn't him"

"I knew you shouldn't have been talking to him, or her. Who was it anyway?" She asked.

"Pete Wentz" I replied.