v.

Yoongi's eyebrows lifted as he noticed a certain silver haired male sitting on the piano. He watched as the younger pressed random keys, walking closer towards him.

The ravenette realised that Jimin was playing with just his small (and cute—wait, what?) index finger. He covered his mouth with his fist as he breathed out a chuckle.

Abruptly, the music stopped - Jimin whipped his head around. Yoongi removed his hand, and looked at the younger with an expression of amusement.

"Hyung!" Jimin exclaimed before standing up and bowing. There was a grin on the other's face as he stood up straight again. He wondered why the younger was so joyful today - a total 180 from how he behaved yesterday.

Well, it wasn't any of his concern.

They needed to get to work right away, he thought as he seated himself down, facing the grand piano.

"I left extra early today so I wouldn't get late! I even managed to get here before you," Jimin laughed. Yoongi just rolled his eyes (seriously, this brat).

"Get into position," he ordered, without so much as a glance over his shoulder, despite his lips tugging upwards slightly.

"I'm ready, hyung!" The younger exclaimed, and really, what was he so happy about? He was curious, but he decided to stop because they needed to start already.

Hovering over the white keys, his fingers located the first chord and pressed them firmly. The sound resonated through the large practice room.

The screech of trainers against the smooth wooden floor brought Yoongi's attention to the dancer in the mirror. He definitely noticed some improvement in Jimin's movements this time. It still wasn't perfect, but it was getting better. At least, that's what he believed.

As he continued to observe, he couldn't help but fall into a trance again. Jimin could really dance. It was unlike anything he'd seen before; how could anyone be that flexible?

He had to admit, he was sceptical about choosing Jimin as his partner, what with how he performed yesterday. But today, Yoongi was starting to feel more confident about their performance.