xii.

"Here," Yoongi held out a black USB stick, the initials PJM written on it with white ink, to the younger

"Here," Yoongi held out a black USB stick, the initials PJM written on it with white ink, to the younger. "I added a few songs onto it, so feel free to choose whichever you like best." He explained, rubbing the back of his neck.

Yes, he was supposed to make a single track for Jimin; that's what he'd said a week ago when he (idiotically) offered to make a song for the younger male because of his guilt.

He knew it was meant to be one butㅡbut, when he'd watched Jimin's video he, he was rendered speechless. After the video had ended, all he did was stare at Jimin's back displayed on the screen for a good ten minutes because wow. So that's how the younger would've danced to his song.

It made Yoongi a little disappointed that he'd refused to allow that song to be used for Jimin's performance. Only a little.

He still would've said no, if Jimin asked him again because he wasn't ready yet. Still felt uncomfortable by the thought of having a large audience listening to his song, or any of his mixtape for that matter. They held so much meaning to Yoongi that it would take a long time before he ever considered to release them. He didn't have confidence in them either, so there's that tooㅡ

"Can I listen to them?" Jimin asked, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Oh, yeah, sure," Yoongi answered with a shrug, though he was nervous internally. "Go ahead." He seated himself on the leather stool by the piano, whipping his phone out to keep him occupied as he waited.

His attention stayed on the younger despite his open phone screen, however. Jimin excitedly rummaged through his bag for his headphones, an expression of great concentration on his face.

After a few seconds of searching, his face lit up, pulling the white earphones out of his bag. The corner of Yoongi's lips curved upwards at the younger's facial expressions. How cute.

Jimin plugging the buds to his ear had him biting his lips in anticipation. He hoped the younger would like the tracks because he had tried his best to match them to his choreography, although there had been moments where he got distracted by the way Jimin moved.

He couldn't help it, really. Anyone who'd have watched his performance would have been entranced by the dancer. How could someone be that fluid in their movements – that flexible?

Every step seemed flawless, no matter how many times he watched the younger dance, and he had watched it more than he'd ever watched any dance performance. Largely due to needing a reference as he worked on the tracks, of course. Partly because, well, he'd just wanted toㅡ

"Hyung, these are..." He immediately stood up, noticing a blank expression on Jimin's chubby face.

Oh no, had he not liked them?