CHAPTER 4 (Friends?)

*******good times*******

I wake up when I felt I head hits the ground, "ouch!" I sat up rubbing my head. Why did I fall? I never fell from bed ever before but then I realize this is not my house. I looked around remembering what happened last night, holy shit! I groaned and rested my head over my arms above the couch I slept in. I just wish she went somewhere else today, I don't know how to cover my embarrassing acts last night.

I heard a door cracked open, I stayed in my position hiding my face down. God hide me! When footsteps stops, I looked up and I regretted it, a smirking Camila is staring straight at my face. "Are you sober now?" I rolled my eyes not answering a single word. I could still pretend right? It's not that late yet.

"What time is it?" I ask looking for my phone, I stood up and touched my pockets, I looked at the table. "Have you seen my phone?"

"It's almost 12noon, look under the pillow you might have put it there, when you find it you can come to the kitchen I'll make us some lunch on whatever left in there." She's still wearing her pink Mickey Mouse pj's.

"Wait, do you have an extra toothbrush I could use? I left my bag in the car, I have everything there." Uhuh! Found it! yeah, it's under the pillow. "Shit!" I cuss seeing my mom's 5 missed calls, I forgot to text her last night.

"You okay Lo?" I turn to look at her, "yeah, I just missed my mom's call and I haven't text her last night."

"Oh, I didn't know you're a mama's boy," she teased smirking, I rolled my eyes at her, she speaks again before I could react "the bathroom is in the middle of two rooms to the right." She pointed, "There's an unused toothbrush inside the small cabinet. Come to the kitchen when you're done, okay?" she smiles and turns her feet towards the kitchen.

I text mom that I spent a night with Keana doing school work, well, I lied obviously. I don't want questions and really not fond of explaining things so better give simple answer. I inserted my phone to my back pocket then headed to her bathroom and do as instructed. I opened her mirror cabinet and found the unused toothbrush and put some gel. I splashed water on my face after brushing my teeth, I used her clean tower to dry my face. I went out of bathroom after feeling a bit freshen up and walk to the kitchen but found Camila scrolling her phone in the couch.

She looked up at me grinning, "I can't find something, want to go to Mcdonalds instead?" I nodded, didn't really had a choice. She stood up and noticed she had changed with jean shorts and white sleeve crop top paired with chuck shoes. "Let's go" I followed her exiting her house, hopping into her jasmine scented car.

"Aren't you scared living in that house all by yourself?" I ask curiously since I saw how terrified she was when we watched that horror movie.

"Naah not really, I'm used to it. Well except that time when we watch that crappy movie. I really don't like horror movies it gives me nightmares, thankfully when I got home my sister was there." I chuckled remembering her face that night. She glanced at me raising her eyebrows.

"I'm a little surprise to know that you lived there alone having the knowledge that you're a big ass scared cat," I giggled receiving glares from her "movies aren't even scary"

"Shut it Jauregui! Of course movies are different from real life cause movies has effects and makeup's and other props that'll make it look more scary" she reasoned out.

"Whatever you say scared cat," I tease relentlessly, she pouted in defeat. I laugh at her cuteness, she's too easy... I'm gonna enjoy this.

After having breakfast I agreed to go with Camila get some grocery since I didn't have work today I've got nothing else to do. She's been nagging not to touch her CD's but I ignore her warns and continues checking her collections putting up the one with note 'my baby'. When the song had started I let out a loud laugh gaining a glare that could kill you in a snap.