CHAPTER 6 (Graduation)

Tomorrow is our graduation ceremony and Keana has been bugging me the whole week to get a dress for the whole event. If it was just not compulsory to wear dress I won't bother shopping. I am not really fond of going to the mall and shop especially dresses. I don't like wearing dresses it's so girly and I'm definitely the opposite of being girly. Yeah yeah you picture it out. I mostly wore jeans and shirt, I mean why not? It's the most comfortable ones.

Since I was young my mom had a hard time dressing me up. When I see a dress I would run away from her and hide. I'd rather go naked or with underwear than wore a flowery dress she bought for me. And the only time she forced me to wear it is every Sunday when we go to church. Yeah, my mom is so religious making it harder for me to come out.

Here I am again forcing myself to choose a dress for my wonderful graduation day. If it was just for me I'm so much okay not attending the graduation ceremony but of course my parents said that it would just be one time experience for me and that I worked hard to reach this finish line. I know my parents are proud of me and I myself am proud too, how I manage to reach this step with all the conflicts and sacrifices I made during those years.

"Come out now Laur!" I scrunched up my nose annoyingly looking at myself in the mirror. Keana picked up a black silk dress that obviously shows some of my cleavage. I can hear her banging the fitting room door wanting to destroy it! I opened the door and stepped out of the stall. "Holy shit! That dress is perfect for the after party. We're totally getting that," I rolled my eyes at that "now come, how do I look?" she asks me spinning a little to show off the dress she picked for herself.

"You look hot on that I admit," I said, I do agree that Keana has nice appreciative body with her curves in perfect shapes. In all fairness she is one of those people who are proud of their assets and ready to show it off.

"We're going to nail that party! I'm so ready to get wasted!"

"Whatever Kea, I will only wear this fucking dress during ceremony under my gown but I will definitely not gonna wear this on the party." I said sternly and she knows when I'm serious. Hell I'm going to wear any dress on a party! I'm not as girly as she is and everybody knows it. After fitting several dresses Keana picked, we finally went to the cashier to pay.

/

"Goodbye College!" Keana, I shouted with all of the students graduated this day whom cheered happily as we throw our graduation cap up into the air. I turn to Keana and give her a hug, "congratulation bitch! Finally we can set study night away!"

"And start with party nights of working girls!" she shouted raising her one hand in the air. We both laugh out loud til I felt a hand tapping my shoulder. I turn around and saw a familiar face awkwardly standing with her gown same as ours. It's been a while since the last time I saw her.

"Hey, Luc."

"Hey, ahm. I just want to congratulate you," she said smiling at me.

"Thanks, congratulation to you too, we finally made it. Even we're already behind from the others." I chuckled looking at our friends waiving to us. I turned my gaze back to her, "can I hug you?" I blurt out before thinking of what I had already said. But before I could take back my words she already gave me a hug. A warm hug that tells me she misses me, I felt it so I hug her tighter. 'Damn I missed her'

"I miss you" she whispered through my ears making my heart swell in so many ways, I tried my best to hold the tears that is about to fall.

"I miss you too Sakura," I smile from that nickname. It's what I call her since she started obsessing with that anime character from card captor sakura show. I do not know how long we've held each other til I heard Keana cleared her throat. 'Damnit Kea' I muttered behind my mind. Lucy pulled out from our embrace and sees her smiling while wiping what I think tears on her cheeks.