CHAPTER 7 (Tease)

I knock at Camila's front door, waiting for her to open. I am about to knock on the third time when the door cracked open revealing a petite girl sleepily rubbing her eyes with her lose shirt slightly hang up her shoulder. She walked back to her room giving me a fair view of her legs and that ass! God damn that ass! I mean who would dare look at her when she's just wearing a very short night shorts?

Seconds later, she came out of the room dragging a pillow and a blanket. She put it above the couch and slammed herself into it. I laugh on how cute she is walking sleepily around the house. "Where will I sleep now if you're above my supposedly bed for tonight?" I ask teasingly, scooting on the floor beside the couch.

I watch her for a while, familiarizing her features. She has a pointed nose which I trace with my index finger. I find it cute when she scrunched it up, I can't help but smile on it. I run my fingers to her jawline which I realized how sexy it looks. And I've made a huge mistake on taking my gaze down to her natural pink tempting lips. It looks so inviting and I wonder what it tastes like. I wonder if her lip is as soft as cotton candy or does it taste like her favorite fruit banana? Wouldn't it be interesting? My curiosity leads me to my stupid action, leaning in closer to her ready to feel her lips but was stopped when she speak up with her eyes wide open.

"What do you think you're doing?" she stared at me intently making my heart stopped in surprise. I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. I backed up immediately hitting the back of my on the table.

"Ouch," I winched in pain rubbing my head.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" she sat up straight from the couch pulling my arm as she checked my head. She didn't even realize she placed my face is on her bare lap. Oh help me god! Is she trying to kill me? Well, instead of complaining I am enjoying myself. An evil idea entered my thoughts and smirked on it. I planted a kiss on her legs only receiving a smack on the head. "You pervert!" she pushed me away and I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"Sorry not sorry," I continued to laugh as she glare at me like she wanted to kill me. "It's so hard to contain myself when you're there looking so hot and it's not my fault when you intentionally put my face to your glorious legs."

"Should I kick you out of the house or I should return your drunken ass to your parents?" I stopped immediately looking at her serious face then she smirked, "thought so."

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, I was just teasing you" she was about to open her mouth but the door from the other room cracked open. I turn to see a tall tan girl came out from it wearing a lavender pajama.

"Mila, why are you so loud? It's fucking 3 in the morning." Her eye brows were furrowed but change into raising one when she saw me laying my butt on the ground.

"Ahm.. sorry to wake you. By the way, Zone this is Lauren. Lauren, Zone. She's my best friend and my new housemate." I could sense Camila's body tense up. I waved my hand as a gesture of hello but then received a devious smirk from this new girl.

"Oh, the famous Lauren Jauregui." She uttered making me raise my eyebrows giving her a 'what the fuck' look. Yeah, what the fuck is she talking about? But then she gave a flattering answer to my silent question. "So, you're the one making my friend giddy like an idiot every night and day, huh?!" she wiggled her eyebrows to Camila. But the petite girl glared at her as her face turn into tomato, I can't help but giggled at how cute she is when she blushes.

"Oh, I didn't know that. Are you sure it's me?" I asked teasingly making Camila turn her head and glared at me but I laugh at her instead.

"Oh I know it's you cause she really didn't obviously saved your name as 'green eyes shots' on her contacts and I haven't met any other green eyed person aside from you." she winked at her friend and turn her steps back to her room. I laugh hard as Camila groaned loudly covering her red face with her hands.