CHAPTER 11 (My Cuddle Bear)

****Warning!****
-more fluff??? 😋
Enjoy the fluff while it last 😈

"Babe!!!" I pushed away the phone I held from my ears when I heard Camila's scream from the other line.

"What got you so excited screamer?" I replied with a little playful smirk in my tone,

"Oh shut up!" I can feel her eyes rolled even I'm not actually in front of her, "I've got good news, guess what?" she asks with her excited voice.

"Am, you're pregnant?"

"Unfortunately your fingers can't produce sperms so no, I'm not! Common Laur! You're ruining the mood here!" I laugh with that, I like seeing her irritated.

Camila and I had been dating for over a month already. I don't know where our relationship stands now cause no one actually asked it officially but we've been in too many dates with good sex almost every weekend. So for me, official girlfriends or not is not much of an issue.

"Sorry babe, you know I don't have patience in guessing. So tell me what got you so giddy that caused my eardrums to explode?"

"Duh! You're no fun! And because of that I will prolong you're curiosity, I'll tell you later. I'll come pick you up after work, okay?"

"Perfect timing since I didn't bring my car but wow! this must be really good news since the Camila Cabello herself is willing to pick me up from work." I teased since this will truly be the first time she will appear in my work.

"Well, not really in front of your office, maybe in the nearby establishment" as what I have thought so. She knows I'm working with Jonie and we both are not yet ready to tell my friends about us.

"Okay, just text me where you'll be, I'll be out by 5" I hang up after we said goodbye. It's just still an hour til I have to get out from the office. I went back to my computer to finish the report needed for next week's shipment.

Over the months in this company I have learned to love my job. Not as the person who takes photocopies from the machine but the productive operation personnel. My boss let's me handle shipments and orders for the showroom and coordinates with our suppliers. I am proud that for few months I've earned my boss' trust and it gives me confidence to do my job well.

"Hey Lauren, we're hitting this new open club nearby, wanna come?" Jed asks popping his head above my partition divider.

"Nah! Got plans tonight." I simply answered

"Ayee! Bro!" he called out for Josh, "Lauren got a date tonight!" I groaned from my chair loudly for him to hear it.

"Who's the unlucky chick you've victimized?" Josh teased, though this is one of the other reason I like working on this company cause the people don't really care about my sexuality. I haven't flaunt it but also never denied it to them. But the loud teasing I get from this two is annoying me sometimes.

I groaned hearing that word, "I don't victimize innocents unlike you two" I knew they will never let me go easily. Months before I asked Camila to go out with me in a non friendly date, I have been the wing woman of these two idiots whenever we go out after work. It had been their conclusion that I like woman and definitely out did a guy in picking up girls.

"Come on Lo, we haven't gone out for over a month now. Just bring your chick, so we can meet her" Jed said suggestively with a smirk.

I scoff at him, there's no way in hell I'd let them near Camz "yeah not gonna happen, maybe next time when you're not a douche anymore" I send him a knowing smirk.