Chapter 1

The sun hit my pale face as I sat up on the bench. I got up and walked to Starbuck's. I don't have any money. I just love the smell & sometimes they give me free orange juice.

"Hey, Perrie. I got you a muffin and grape juice. I know you haven't eaten in a while."Jenna, a staff member,said with a smile.

"Thanks, Jenna."I said taking my muffin out of my bag and smiling.

She went to help a customer. I ate my muffin and took my grape juice to go.

I walked and walked and eventually came across a building where 5 boys and a video camera were.

I walked over and sat on the ground and watched them. They made me laugh a lot. Eventually, they stopped recording.

A boy with a lip ring and a blue fringe walked up to me with the rest behind.

"What do you want us to sign?"He asked. I gave a confused look.

"An autograph?"Another boy that looked like a clone of the other boy said.

"I don't want an autograph."I said. They looked confused.

"I'm planning to sleep here tonight."I said.

"Why wouldn't you go home and sleep?"A tall boy asked.

I looked up to them noticing they were way taller than me. "I don't have one."I mumbled.

"She's probably just a fan wanting us to take her home."Another boy said.

I sat down again. They started to walk away. They shot a few glances at me.

"I'm not leaving..."I said.

"Oh she really doesn't have a home."The boy with the lip ring said.

"Get in the car."A boy said.

"You don't have to. Really."I said.

"Yes we do. We're going back to LA in less than a week Come or stay."A boy said impatiently.

I got up and walked to the car.

"Thank you."I said getting in.

"What's your name?"A boy with a smile turned to ask me.

"Perrie."I said.

"Cute name. I'm James, this is Beau, Daniel, and the twins Luke & Jai.

"Where are your parents?"Beau asked. "Dead."I replied. "I'm sorry."He said.

"How old are you?"Jai asked.

"14."I said.

"How long have you been on the streets?"Beau asked.

"Almost 4 weeks."I said. They gasped.

We pulled up to a small house and went inside. It's been a while since I've been in a house.

"Mum, this Perrie. She was on the streets."Luke said. A very pretty about mid 20s turned to face me.

"Oh hello, Perrie. I'm the boys' mum. My name is Gina."She said with a beautiful smile.

"Hi, Gina."I said with a grin. "You're very pretty."I said.

"Aw. Thank you. You are very pretty too."She said. It's been a LONG while since I heard that.

"Is anybody looking for you?"She asked. "No. I've got no guardian."I said looking down.

"Ok. Well I'll let you stay with us untill we find the perfect family for you."She said.

"How bout you go get cleaned up. Here are some of my nieces clothes."She offered.

"Thank you."I said walking to the bathroom.

I turned on the warm water, took off my clothes and got in.

It felt amazing. The warm water running down my body. I rubbed the shampoo in my hair and rinsed it out. Then the conditioner. It felt like heaven.

I washed my body, got out, dried off, and put my clean clothes on.

I walked out.

"Hey, Perrie do you wanna play GTA5 with us?"Luke asked.

"If you wanna get beat by a girl, sure."I said.

"You're on."He said.

"This bitch thinks she can beat us."Luke said chuckling.

"Because I can."I said

We played. I won with no surprise.

"Fuck you Perrie. Fuck you."Jai said fake crying.

"I can fuck myself as much as I want to. It's not gonna change the fact that I just won to 2 boys who are 4 years older than me."I said. I stood up, dropped the controller and walked out like a boss

I went to go watch The Conjuring with Beau Daniel and James.

"DINNERS READY!"Gina yelled.

We all rushed to the table,and ate pasta & garlic bread.

It was so good.