Chapter 30

We didn't do much in Indiana. I mean everything we did was A BLAST but I guess it just went by too fast. I got new clothes including nude pumps & black pumps.

*NEXT MORNING*

We packed up all our stuff and left for the airport. I was excited to go back home, where everything was normal. We're boarding the plane in 6 minutes. I played this new game called 2048 SO FUN!(2048 is actually my favorite game-Blaire)

"Alright, PerBear, le's go."Jai said grabbing his suitcase.

I grabbed mine and got in the plane. I then put on Fancy by Iggy and attempted to fall asleep. It didn't work the first 2 times but Ariana gave me a sleeping pill and I was KNOCKED OUT.

When the plane landed, Luke & Daniel were at the airport, waiting for us.

"What are you guys doing here?"Jai asked.

"We got bored so we came to wait for you. We've only been here about...almost 10 minutes."Daniel replies. We started on our way back home.

"I'm hungry..."I said breaking the silence in the truck.

"James, Beau, & Kristina bought pizza."Luke said with a cheeky grin.

"Good"

We pulled up to the house and I quickly got out so I could go unpack & EAT!

I quickly ran up to my room. Everyone was watching me...Okaaayy...

I opened the door to a girl sitting with her back facing me. She had curly hair and light brown skin.

"Can I help you?..."I asked, knowing that's why everyone was starring at me.

She turned to face me slowly.

There was a long silence. I stood with my eyes wide open & my jaw to the floor.

"Jadah!"I hugged her tighter than I've ever hugged anyone. She chuckled, hugging tightly back.

"I don't know what to say!"I said.

She laughed as if this was part of a plan of hers."I missed you so much!"She hugged me again.

"Why are you here?"I asked, curiously.

"My mom & dad wanted to move back to LA because it was too much of a hassle for them in Colorado."She replied.

"YOU'RE STAYING! THAT'S GREAT! We could spend the whole summer together!!!!"I said.

"I can't wait!"

I hugged her tight. "I missed you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I'm only gonna have 3/4 chapters left AT MOST! I'm actually really happy Jadah's back!!....Even though I made her up & have never known a Jadah in my life:)