Chapter 4

(Mariam&Ronnie r already there btw)

"So, I heard you're a great singer?"Mariam asked.

"That's what Jai thinks."I said.

I really like Mariam. She was super nice, and does all the stuff I like to do.

"Dinners ready."Gina said getting plates down.

She's the best cook I know. We had dumplings with salad. I didn't eat a lot since I lacked food in the past.

"The boys are leaving to go to LA tomorrow, so why don't you guys go do something."Gina suggested.

"Let's go to the beach."James suggested with his eyes wide.

I got in my pink & white bikini that Gina bought me, and we left.

I walked down the board walk while the boys were still getting stuff from the car, and saw a group of 4 boys. They looked trashy and harmful.

"Hey sexy."A boy said. I ignored him.

"I'm talking to you, bitch."He yelled on my face. He reeked of beer & smoke.

He grabbed my arms and pulled me into the group. His eyes were blood shot.

"SKIP!!!!!"I yelled because there was probably only 1 boy here with the name Skip.

I saw Beau drop everything in his hands and run towards me with Luke half a foot behind.

"Let go of me!!"I yelled. He grabbed hold of my bikini bottom.

The boys ran (what seemed) faster than vampires.

"Oi! Let go of her!!"Beau screamed coming to pull me out. The boys let go.

"What the f*** are you doing!?! James call the cops."Beau yelled.
Luke and Skip took my over to a safe spot.

"He cut me."I said crying with pain and horror.

I held my side where he had played with his knife on me.

The cops quickly came. So did an ambulance to clean up my cut. Then the boys were arrested and we sat down to talk about it so I could get it out.

"What did he do?"Jai asked.

"He was about to take my pants off. He smacked my butt."I said sobbing into his shoulder. He put his hand on my head.

"HAHAHA!!! That girl go beat up!"I heard a girls voice say. It was some girl who looked like a slu+.

I looked up. "Ignore her. She's trying to get you mad."Jai said forcing me against his chest.

I escaped. And walked over to her.

"Excuse me?"I said. I saw fear in her eyes. I was way taller than her.

"I didn't mean it."She said.

"Ya. Tell me that when YOU get raped."I said. She quickly walked away.

I walked back to the boys.

"Let's go."I said impatiently.