38

*****AUTHORS NOTE*****

-Guys, I think I might be deleting Forever & Always bc I don't like it & Idk where it's going exactly so....but I promise when this one's over, i'll be writing more ❤️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'm seriously so sorry about last night, Per. I was stressed so I drank. Sorry."Jai explained as I opened the fridge for Orange Juice.

I laughed.

"Dad, legit I don't give a crap. You were drunk and....i had fun."I joked.

He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Wait why we're you stressed?"I asked, tilting my head.

"Ariana...."He muttered.

"Dude, she didn't die. She's still in the world. She still loves you and she'll be here soon."

He hugged me.

"Thanks, Per."

-

The boys are making a video today so they asked me to hold the camera.

They walked around town, and bothered people....

When we got home, we had lunch then the boys invited a friend over while I stayed in my room and watched OITNB.

Then when the dude left, I got called downstairs.

"Yes?"I asked.

"You're suppose to go to the studio tomorrow."Jai said.

"K."I said. I was kind of grumpy because I slept while the dude was over.

"Do you not like singing?"He asked.

"I like it."

"What are you mad about, then?"He asked, getting in my face.

"Don't."I warned him.

"What are you mad about?"

"Nothing!"I yelled. He backed up.

"Watch the attitude."He replied.

I rolled my eyes.

"Perrie Louise, don't make me ground you."He looked at me in the eyes with that look that scares me and makes me cringe.

I smiled like I was innocent.

"Yea."He looked away. I ran up to my room and played on my phone.

I went on twitter and went through my notifications.

I checked out my followers on there and saw a girl about my age. I clicked on her profile and went through her tweets. She seems pretty funny and sweet. I looked at her bio: "I'm pretty chill and go with the flow. Haha. Dance&Volleyball - One Direction❤️"

I followed her and literally 10 minutes later got a DM from her.

Her:Hey I'm Kaycee. how are you?

Me: Hi, Kaycee. I'm okay. How are you?

Her:Wow. Didn't think you'd answer haha. I'm okay. Thanks for asking.

Me:Lol. You seem nice. :)

Her: Thanks :). You too....Im from Doncaster, England. I see you're from L.A but where'd you originally come from?

Me:Buffalo, New York. What's it like in England? I've always wanted to go!

Her:I could be doing things fun but I can't drive yet so boring for me. Lol.

Me:I can drive but the boys will never let me use their cars haha. So it's kinda boring around here. How old are you?

Her:15. You?

Me:15:) I saw you like One Direction. I love them so much!

Her:Really?! I know they're perfect! Who's your fav if you had to choose.

Me:...Louis or Niall. What about you?

Her:Liam has always been that boy who got the VVIP seat in my heart.

Me:What's VVIP?

Her:Very very important person.

Me:Oh, okay. Yea Liam's really cute.

Her:Yes! Lol

I got called downstairs again.

Me:Lol. Um I have to go but i'll talk tomorrow???

Her:Yea of course! Bye!:))

Me:Bye :)

I ran downstairs.

"Yeees??"I asked.

"We're going to Maz's. Are you coming?"Beau asked.

"No."I shook my head.

"You'll be home alone for like and hour or 2."

"It's ok."I smiled. He shook his head.

"Don't go outside, don't open the door, don't invite Nash over, don't do anything stupid. Clear?"He asked. I nodded.

"Alright. Cheek."He said. He kissed my cheek. So did Jai. So did Luke....so did Daniel...aaaaand so did James. I wiped off my cheek with the back of my hand.

"Bye."I yelled as they walked out the door.

"Bye!"

-

I just watched Netflix and messaged Kaycee on twitter. We talked about our families and she told me her dad is in the serving right now. Then I told her about my old family....

We made each other laugh with stories. Turns out we have A LOT in common and we sent each other funny snapchats of us chilling in sweatpants, t-shirts, and crazy hair put into buns whilst eating junk.

Turns out she doesn't really know the Janoskians and that her sister told her to follow me because she's a big Janoskianator.

We talked and talked until she went to bed.

Then I took a shower and washed my hair and then the boys were home 5 minutes after I got out. I told them all about her then they went to bed and....i did too. Lolz....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's 1 AM exactly lol.

Anyway-If u have any of these and u want to follow me I'll follow back just tell me you're from Wattpad lol.

Twitter- @QueenSahyounie

Instagram- @blaireeee_e

Snapchat- Blaire_Bear11

So yea 👍....😬