46

I ran around the corner, seeing Jai's huge smile.

I couldn't move but finally I sprinted to him and jumped, wrapping my arms and legs around him.

I cried tears of joy as he squeezed me tightly.

"I was as scared as you, kid. I thought they would put you up for adoption. Ask Luke. I was freaking out."He said.

I chuckled and sniffed.

He kissed my cheek and put me down. I hugged the others.

"Thank you Mr....."

"Rouse"He said.

"Thank you so much."I smiled.

"That's my job."He said.

We exited and went home.

-

"So why did that girl say randomly that I wasn't legally adopted? Rude."I rolled my eyes.

"She got fired today. They said she's been biest towards some people.....Apparently hot people because...im hot."He winked.

"She was flirting with you."I mentioned."And I said 'Girl he's taken by Ariana. So ha.' "

"Um.....about that...."Jai sat next to me."...Ariana broke up with me a week ago because I wasn't there when her grandpa died..."He looked down.

I did not understand a word he just said. That's so stupid!!.....LIKE SCIENCE!

"What?! Are you serious?!?!?! Doesn't she know you have a life, too and you can't just drop everything to be right next to her?"I said, angered.

He shook his head.

"I'm calling her."I said jumping off the couch.

"No you're not."Jai pulled me back down."I'll get over it."

"We'll do it together..."I said adding a smile.

He smirked.

"So, like, why?"

"I don't know. She's dating Big Sean now"He replied.

I squinted and shook my head behind Jais back.

"Well...."I broke the silence."What now?"I asked.

"Let's go have fun."He smiled.

"It's 9 o'clock."I remarked.

"And.....??"

I shrugged.

"What are we doing?"I asked.

"Whatever we find that's fun....and stays open after 9."He said.

"Ok."

I went upstairs and changed into jean shorts and a black tanktop with a flannel cover up over it. I put on black Dr. Martens and put on mascara and eyeliner.

"Perrie! Today!"Jai yelled.

I've been up here for 2 minutes (120 seconds FYI)!

I ran downstairs and we went to the city.

We finally found an open skating rink and went inside. It was all dark with neon lights, disco balls, and glow in the dark paint.

We got our skates and slipped them on.

We entered the donut shaped rink and rolled. Hehe.

He's a pretty good skater....but I'm better.

"Wanna race? First person to lap wins."I said.

"Game on."

We flew through the rink and some cameras showed up at the door.

I wanted to yell "Go away" but I cant.

"Ignore them."Jai said.

We kept going. He won by half a mili-second.

Afterwards, we took off our skates and returned them.

"I'm hungry."He said and looked around. We looked at each other.

"McDonalds"We said in sync.

-

Weird way to end a chapter but whateverrrr. As you can tell by the cover of this book, Waliyha Malik is Perrie so yea.

There are way too many red lines in this book. I'm not a good speller (even though I was in spell bowl) and my phone is dumb. Sorry.

I'm gonna give you something to do, guys- Comment •••••what celebrity you would be if you could be them?•••••I say Cam Dallas lolz.