Chapter 36

I have been writing at night when in tired so sorry it hasn't been great lately. I just don't have time during the day!:(( So yea, sorry. Thank you to whoever is sticking with it:) ❤️

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up to Luke shaking my body and yelling my name, multiple times.

"Luke, what the hell do you want?"I asked, angrily.

"Dinners ready."He replied. I answered by flipping him the bird. He laughed.

I lay my head back down.

Thanks, Luke, now I can't go back to- my thoughts got caught off by the smell of...pizza!

I ran downstairs.

"There she is!" Luke was still laughing.

Jai put his arm around me. "Pepperoni or veggie?"He asked.

"Veggie."I replied. "Nash is coming over."I said.

"Daniel and James wanted to do something with you today"Beau said.

"Okay! What are we doing?"I asked Daniel.

"Heaps."He replied. I nodded.

"Why arent you guys coming?"I asked looking at Jai.

"Ouch."James said.

"We want you to spend time with James and Daniel." He said.

"We'll have so much fun."I looked at James and Daniel. They nodded.

-

"So what do you wanna do first?"James asked.

"You choose."I replied.

"Let's go indoor skydiving!!!"Daniel yelled.

"Lets do it!"

We caught a cab to the skydiving place.

"lets do this."Daniel smiled.

We got suited up and James was the first to do it.

They put him in a large glass tube and he started flying. I video tapped whilst me and Daniel laughed our butts off.

Next was Daniel and me and James passed out and eventually fell to the ground laughing. Baby Daniel.

Then last was me I could barely do it because I was still laughing at Daniel.

I was still laughing when we got to the restaurant to get drinks. We all got coke and had a burping contest.

Daniel won but i got second.

After that, we went to the mall and got...everything. We got beats, a humongous stuffed goat that was like the size of me and Ariana put together then we also got loads of candy, then we stopped by Starbucks and got frappé's.

Last but not least we went into a photobooth.

When we started leaving, it was around 9 PM. I couldnt stay awake in the car and accedintly fell asleep.

****DANIELS POV****

We pulled into the driveway. I looked at Perrie, sound asleep. I didnt want to wake her so i opened her door and picked her. Her legs wrapped around my waist while her arms locked behind my neck. We opened the door.

Beau got up and i put Perrie down. She groaned.

"ssshh."Beau said picking her back up and taking her upstairs.

****BEAUS POV****

I carried her upstairs and heard yelling from Jais room.

I walked towards his room and opened the door to him playing FIFA.

"Jai, shut up! Your daughter is sleeping!"I whispered. He got up and followed me to her room.

I opened her door to see Luke sleeping sound in her bed. Wtf?

"He's not gonna wake."Jai said. I shrugged.

I laid her carefully next to Luke and kissed her head.

Jai turned off her lamp and placed a kiss on her head too but he stayed. i looked at him.

"She told me that if she ever fell asleep in her clothes, to just take her pants off and put a t-shirt on her. So go."He told me.

I left the room, closing the door behind me.

***JAIS POV***

I slipped off her shorts and tanktop, leaving her in her bra and undies. I went through her drawers trying to find a t-shirt. Oh my gosh. Girls drawers are so complicated. i finally found a t-shirt and slipped it over her head. I started my way to the door when i heard her groan.

"Daddy"She stuck out her arms.

"What?'I asked softly.

She stuck her arms out further. I rolled my eyes with a small smile.

I picked her up and walked out.

"Aw what happened? We were so close!"James said. I shrugged.

I sat on the couch laying her head on my shoulder.

"Aw. This is so cute. Let me take a picture and send it to Ariana."Beau said. I rolled my eyes.

He pointed his camera. I smiled and he snapped the picture.

James turned off the light and we watched TV for a while. I started to shut my eyes when i felt her get up and leave.

"Are ya leavin me?"I asked. No respond. She walked toward the bathroom. She'll go back to bed when she gets out. I shut my eyes again and a minute later, she stood in front of me wih a frown.

I opened my eyes.

"What?"I asked.

She opened her arms.

I patted my lap and opened my arms a bit. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms under mine.

I hugged her tightly and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Go check out my new fanfic "Forever & Always" I just published the first 2 chapters but idk when ill do the others. Soon. But yea go check it out anf tell me if u like it!!!!!!!!! <3 <3