49

I woke up and checked my phone.

Brad:Good morning, beautiful :*

Me:Good morning :)))))

Brad:I'll be there in about 2 hours

Me:Calling it a second date?

Brad:Yea. Why not. :)

It was kind of cold outside since it was starting to become fall.

I put on a warm outfit including: A light grey sweater, black leggings, knee high brown leather buckle boots, and a black beanie to slip over my loose curls.

I walked downstairs.

"Where are you going all dressed up?"Jai asked.

"On a second date with Brad."I replied.

"Is he picking you up?"

"Yea"

"I want to meet him."He said.

"Ok"

-

Brad showed up and I let him in.

He shook hands with Jai, adding his amazing white smile.

"I'm Jai, Perrie's dad. You're Brad....?"

"Simpson....I have to say, its a pleasure meeting you, Mr. Brooks. I really like your daughter."Brad says.

"Call me Jai. And that's great. I expect you to treat her like a lady, unlike her old boyfriend. I trust you to make her happy, 'cause that's what she deserves."

"I will. I will do my very best to make her happy."

"I trust you, I do. Now you guys go have fun. Be back before midnight."

-

We went to town after eating at a cafè.

We talked most of the time and I liked him a lot.

I returned home and was told we were going to the gym to play volleyball.

I suck at volley ball but whatever. 3 on 3. I was with Luke and Daniel.

They all thought since I was a girl, I knew how to play but they were wrong.

"I don't know how to serve."I said with a chuckle.

"Just do it."Luke said.

I had once watched a volleyball game on TV and remembered to toss up and hit it. (Waaaaay harder than it sounds lol)

I tossed, jumped, and slammed the ball towards Beau.

"I think you know how to serve."Luke said.

I switched places with Daniel so I was front middle and Jai tossed it over.

Luke hit it and it came towards me so I tipped it. Point for us.

When I got back home which was almost 10, I took a shower and layed in bed when I got a text.

Not knowing who it was, to my surprise, it was.....Nash?

Nash:I really need to talk to you. If I could do it tomorrow at noon, that'd be great. Please meet me at the cafè on Wallis Street. It would mean the world.

Me:Whatever

I'm so rude lol.