Chapter 29

*NEXT MORNING*

We checked out of the hotel and headed down to Indiana.

I was taking a nap when I heard my phone vibrate loudly.

Ariana looked back at me.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP ITS NASH!!"I yelled.

"Hello?"I said, letting the words slip between my smile.

"Perrie! I miss you so much! Oh my God! I-I'm going crazy!"He yells. I put him on speaker phone.

"I miss you too. You're all I think about."I felt my eyes get warm & stingy.

"Taylor & Andrea were in a car accident. We're at the hospital now."

"Are they okay?!?!"I asked.

"Yea. It wasn't major. Nobody got hurt badly....except the car."He chuckled.

"If you see them soon, tell them I said I hope you get better or...something sweet. I have to go eat. We can FaceTime tonight."I say quickly.

"Okay"I could actually HEAR the frown on his face."I love you, Perrie...See ya soon."

"Love you too...bye.."I say slowly. I hung up and dried off my eyeballs.

Ariana put her arm around me.

"Now you know how me & Jai feel when we're away from each other. But it last MUCH longer. And I don't mean to get you down but...that will be you soon..."She says.

I didn't know if I should show my emotion of sadness or happiness. Probably sad.

I hugged her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We bit short. Sorray.❤️