47

**NEXT DAY**

Jai and I finished the night with an arcade trip. Now the boys are jealous. Hehe.

"Perr, don't you love me more than Jai?"Luke asked.

"No, Perrie loves me more."James butted in.

"Nah. I think she loves me more than One Direction."Daniel said.

"No, Perrie loves me most."Beau said. Inside, I shook my head fastly, disagreeing lol.

"Wait, what? Are you kidding? I would do anything for my precious, beautiful, caring, baby girl....."Jai hugged me tight and smiled as if a good dream came to his mind."She loves me most."

"Boys, boys! I love all of you the same! But I do have a favorite....Ronnie Diamond."I joked.

"True. I guess ronnie's a king."James nodded.

"Tonight, we're going to a fancy dinner with Mariam and Ronnie since Mariam is back. We're going to this place called Fran Diont [Its a fake name just go with it] It's Italian, kinda like Olive Garden so I expect you wearing an APPROPRIATE dress and APPROPRIATE heels."He said.

I rolled my eyes, not wanting to wear a dress let alone heels.

I ran upstairs and went through my closet and found a strapless white dress and baby pink pumps with a baby pink necklace and bracelet since Mariam's favorite color is baby pink.

-That night-

"Perrie! We're gonna be late!"Jai yelled.

I walked down and they gasped.

"Wow."

"Thank you. Now can we go?"I asked.

"Yes!"Jai resumed.

We walked to the car and went to a fancy restaurant where only a few friends of Mariam and Ronnie's were.

A lot of cameras showed up and flashed us in the face. I couldn't see anything.

I did bring a jacket but we're almost there I think.

"Here."Jai said just loud enough so I could hear.

He stuck his hand up to block my eyes and supported my back with his hand.

We finally arrived inside to greet Ronnie and Mariam.

"So sorry about that!"Mariam said.

"Used to it."Beau replied.

"Wow! Perrie! You look amazing!"Mariam changed the subject.

"-Yes! You look like your dad!"Ronnie answered. They laughed but i didn't find it funny tbh.

Beau had already started talking to a tall blonde that totally wasn't interested in him. I had to laugh.

Some random people asked me questions. The boys talked with Ronnie and Mariam talked with her friends.

I saw a young adult with dark hair and a little girl begging for a cupcake. I walked over.

"Hi."I said to the little girl.

She shyly smiled.

"Lanie say hi."Her mom looked down and smiled."Im Brenna, and you are?"

"Perrie."I smiled.

"Hello Perrie."She said.

"Hi....Is this your daughter?"I asked, crouching down.

"Yep."

"Hi Lanie, I'm Perrie."I said to her.

She shyly smiled again and let out a short 'hi'.

"Do you wanna color?"I asked.

She nodded and let go of her mom's hand, grabbing mine.

We went to a small round table with crayons and coloring books.

"Which do you want?"I asked, holding up a princess paper and a kitten paper.

She pointed to the kitten.

We started coloring then Jai and Daniel came over.

"Hey."Jai said.

"Hi. This is Lanie."

"Hi, Lanie."Jai said.

"Au you her boyfwiend?"She asked.

I laughed hard.

"No, I'm her daddy."Jai replied with a chuckle.

"Oh. Hi, Perrie's daddy."

-

We finally returned home and I took a shower and went to bed.