???

Somewhere in the middle of who knows where, a darkness approaches. It had arms, legs, black quills, and a white tuff of fur on its chest.
"I'm still alive?" It asked. The dark figure then took a step. "I can move?" It looked down at its hands. "It seems that Sonic, Shadow, and Silver didn't have what it took to defeat me after all," it said. "Speaking of which, I wonder what they're up to." It then sunk itself deep into ground in a puff of dark smoke. Eventually, the dark figure rose behind a tree. "This must be where they are," it said. It looked behind the tree, and saw Sonic and Shadow sitting together and shaking. "What have they been up to?" It asked itself. The figure listened closely at them
"That...was...too close," Shadow said. "Yeah...no kidding," Sonic said. "Sorry I wasn't there for you, Shadow." "It's fine," Shadow said. "It would've just been a huge mess anyway." "Let's agree never to go back there again," Sonic said. "Done," Shadow said, taking his hand and shaking it.
"What are they talking about?" It whispered to itself. "And where is Silver?" It sank back into the ground, and disappeared. It eventually appeared behind a house. It then saw Silver. "I must stay hidden so no one will know I'm alive," it said. It looked at Silver, and stayed cautious.
Silver looked down at the cards. "This is hopeless," Silver said. "I can't even do anything that doesn't make myself look like an idiot." "What is this?" It asked itself. "No. I may be naive, but I'm not stupid. I can do this. I just need to find Blaze, and hopefully all ends well." He then ran off to look for Blaze.
"So...Silver the Hedgehog has a little secret," the dark figure said. "And it seems he's looking for Blaze. I better stay looking at what he's doing."
The dark figure disappeared again, and followed Silver.