One last shot

Amy quietly walked to Silver's room. She looked and saw his head facing the wrong way. She walked to the other side, and saw dry tears on Silver's cheeks and her pillow wet. She carefully got up on the bed, and shook Silver a little.
"Silver," Amy said, softly. "Silver wake up." Silver moaned a little, and woke up. "Hey Silver. I made breakfast," she said with a smile. "Not hungry," he said sadly. "Silver, I know you're upset. But trust me, this will definitely work." Silver turned over on his back. "What's the point? It's never gonna work," Silver said. "Besides, you can't possibly think of more ideas than the last two." "Oh no?" Amy asked.
HiSilver turned around and he saw her carrying a red rose, and a letter. "What's that for?" Silver asked. "It's time for you to finally tell her how you feel," Amy said. "I took all the feelings down from you that you told me, and I wrote them all on this paper. That way, if you get nervous to know what to say, you have it all here. And if you don't say it, you can just give it to Blaze, and then she'll be happy. And when she's done reading, you have to give her the rose and smile."
Silver was beamed. "That's...that's actually the beat idea I've ever heard," he said. "Alright. I'll do it." Amy smiled. "Man, I'm hungry. What's for breakfast?" Silver asked. Amy laughed. "Come on Silver," Amy said, taking his arm and walking him to the kitchen. She set down the rose and letter, and closed the door.
Just then, dark smoke filled up the room. A dark figure rose up in Amy's room. "Nice try, Silver," the dark figure said. "But I think I'll be taking care of things from here now." It looked at the letter on the bed, and read it. "Hm...not bad...not bad at all," it said. "I never knew you felt this way, Silver." He then grabbed a pencil. "Let's change a few things." He then started erasing the letter, and wrote on it! A few minutes later, he swept the eraser crumbs away from the letter, and read it. "Much better," it said. It then disappeared into the ground.
At that moment, Silver and Amy came back. Silver grabbed the letter, and the rose. "Alright. You ready to do this Silver?" Amy asked. "You know I am," Silver said, triumphantly. He folded the letter, and put it behind him. And then, Amy and Silver left the house. "Hahahahahaha, good luck Silver," the dark figure echoed in Amy's room. "Finding someone new...." Silver and Amy ran everywhere trying to find Blaze. Dark clouds were forming around the sky, and it stared getting dark.
After looking for what seemed like a half hour, they finally found her. "There she is!" Amy said. "Okay, you go, and I'll watch you." "This time, nothing bad's gonna happen. No mistakes. I can do this," Silver said. He took a deep breath, and walked to Blaze. "Good luck Silver," Amy said as she ran behind a tree. The dark figure appeared again at the scene to where Silver walked to Blaze. "Perfect timing," it said.
They both watched as Silver walked to her slowly. "Blaze?" Silver asked. "Silver?" Blaze asked, looking back at him. "There's something I have to tell you," Silver explained. "What is it?" Blaze asked. "It's all in this piece of paper." He took the paper out, and gave it to her. "It's about how I feel towards you," Silver said. "Awww Silver," Blaze blushed and smiled.
She unfolded the paper, and read it. And then her eyes widened. Silver slowly began to smile as Blaze read it. He couldn't believe she was gonna finally the truth! And then, Blaze's eyes welled up into tears. Silver was almost getting there.
And then...Blaze looked up at him slowly...and slapped him!