The biggest mistake ever

Silver flew straight back to Amy's house very fast. His hands covered his face, and wiping the tears off his cheeks. He then slammed the door shut so hard, Amy immediately jumped, and ran to answer it. She looked and saw Silver sitting on the floor in front of the door, and his hands covering his face.
"Silver, what's wrong?" Amy asked, running to him. "It's done! It's over!" Silver cried. "I screwed up big time! I didn't do anything you said, and now, Blaze will probably never like me!" Silver kept crying, but Amy just stayed there, looking in his eyes. She uncovered his face with his hands, and wiped away his tears. She then noticed the chili stains on his face. "Is that chili on your face?" Amy asked. "I couldn't think of anywhere else to go!" Silver cried. "Silver, calm down. Just tell me everything." At that moment, Silver told Amy everything. About his manners, Blaze, and his mistake.
A few minutes later, Amy stared at him in awe. "Silver...," she began. She then wrapped her arms around him, and snuggled on him. Silver sat there sniffling with more tears streaming down his cheeks. "I'm so sorry, Silver," Amy said, sadly. "It's not your fault...," Silver said, calming down. "You told me everything...but I didn't do it right.... I screwed up...and now...I don't think she'll talk to me ever again...." "Don't say that, Silver," Amy said. "Your an amazing guy. And I know Blaze will like you."
Silver just closed his eyes with his head facing down. "If you want to go to bed, you can," Amy said. "But if you wanna wash up, my bathroom's over there." She then got up, and helped Silver up. "You're gonna be okay, Silver," Amy said, holding his hands and kissing his cheek. She then walked away, and Silver slowly walked to the bathroom.
He took his shower, washed his face, and went to her bedroom. He slowly took off his boots, laid in the sheets, and immediately fell asleep.
He dreamt about Blaze telling him how awful and naive he was, and that no girl would ever love him. Then he saw Amy walking away from him. Then the dark figure appeared again, and laughed at him evilly. It then started raining chili, and chili was getting all over him. He just stood there, crying, and covering his face.
In his sleep, he hugged a pillow, whimpered, and cried on it quietly.