Goodbye Silver

Silver rubbed his cheek.
"What was that for?!" Silver yelled. "How dare you write me this?!" Blaze yelled, showing him the paper. "You are stupid and pathetic! You're just a huge waste of my time. You're nothing but a stupid cat whose afraid of heights and who stands alone because of her ugliness!" "What?!" Silver yelled. He snatched the letter and read it. He couldn't believe it! It actually said that! "Amy...," he thought.
"Maybe next time, understand that I have been there for you all those times!" Blaze yelled. "And you know what I think about you?! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PATHETIC, NAIVE, STUPID, SMARTLESS HEDGEHOG WITH HAIR THAT LOOKS SO EMBARRASING, THAT PEOPLE WOULD THINK THAT THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE WOULD WEAR IN THE FUTURE!" Silver then started tearing up. "Blaze...don't-" "I HATE YOU SILVER! YOU MIGHT HAVE A GOOD FUTURE, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD HEART!"
She then ran away from him. Silver ran to her, but then Blaze formed a fireball on her hand, and slapped him really hard in the face! As she ran away, Silver slowly fell on his knees, and it began to rain. The rain poured down hard and fast, and Silver just sat there crying. Amy saw it all, and teared up. She ran to Silver. "Silver! I'm so sorry-" she began, but then Silver pushed her away with his telekinesis.
"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?!" Silver yelled at her. "AFTER ALL THE HELP YOU GAVE ME, AND THE TIMES I TRUSTED YOU, THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!" "SILVER! I SWEAR TO YOU I DID NOT WRITE THAT!" Amy yelled. "NO I KNOW WHY YOU WROTE THAT, AND WHY YOU TRIED TO HELP ME!" Silver yelled. "YOU DID ALL THAT BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M PATHETIC! YOU KNOE I'M NAIVE! AND YOU KNOW I'M SMARTLESS! AND ALL YOU DID WAS TRY TO PULL BLAZE AWAY FROM ME!"
Amy then teared up. "Silver please...! I didn't...! Please...!" "FORGET IT AMY! YOU'RE JUST THE SAME AS SHADOW! ALWAYS THINKING THAT I'M A PROBLEM! WELL YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOU'RE RIGHT! I AM! I AM JUST THE WORST! I HATE THAT ALL I DO IS MESS UP IN THIS WORLD, AND KEEP CAUSING MORE PROBLEMS!"
Thunder cracked louder the more Silver was shouting. "FACE IT! YOU'RE NOT A LOVE EXPERT! AND HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT?! BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IF YOU TRIED THE SAME THING, SONIC WOULD BE WITH YOU! BUT HE ISN'T, IS HE?!"
Amy then shut her eyes and covered her eyes. "I'm going home," Silver said. "And I don't mean your house. I mean my home. My world. My life. My stupid, pathetic life." He dropped the rose, and walked away. He then turned back and said, "By the way, just to let you know, if I had to choose between the world and Blaze, I WOULD CHOOSE BLAZE!!!"
He then flew fast and took out his chaos emerald. "CHAOS CONTROL!" He yelled. Then a portal opened. He flew in, and just like that, he was gone. Amy then dropped to her knees, and cried loudly.
Somewhere in the distance, Sonic was running, but then, he heard screaming and crying. He ran to find it until he saw Amy. He quickly ran to her. And picked her up. "Amy?" Sonic asked. "What's wrong?" Amy sniffled and choked up, but she cried, "SILVER'S GONE! I'M NOT A LOVE EXPERT! IF I WAS, YOU WOULD BE WITH ME! BUT YOU'RE NOT! HE'S GONE BECAUSE OF ME!" She then ran off, far away from my Sonic. Sonic's eyes widened, and he stood there silently. "Ames...," he said, quietly. He then ran off a few minutes later.
When he left, the dark figure got out of hiding. "Mission completed," it said.
As for Silver, he flew back to his old home, and flew to a building. He ran into an empty room, and shut the door. He then got in his head, and covered his whole body with sheets. He laid silently, thinking of what happened. About Blaze's slap, Amy's crying, and his heart breaking. He rubbed his cheek. Then he cried silently and said, "...I'm so naive...."
And then...he dropped off to sleep in tears.