Mixed Emotions

Ever since that day I haven't said a word to William or Enchanted, I know it's hard on them too but I just don't know. Summer hasn't been talking to me lately, I don't really understand why.

"Hey, Winter?" I turn around to face Hunter. His eyes are red and there's a wolf tail behind him, he looks at me scarcely "I need some help..." He mutters I nod and give him some of my potion, he turns normal and hugs me. "Thanks," he smiles
"Anytime," I reply and he walks out into the wilderness. I look back down to my drawing, it's not good but it still looks a bit like a cat.

I hear my phone buzz and I look to it, it's William.

Will: hey, I'm sorry about the thing with me and Enchanted, I know you won't forgive me but I swear I was drunk, I had no clue on what was going on. I love you.

Me: William, you know I love you but I just need to process this, okay? I won't let anything get in the way of me loving you.

After that I just went to grab another piece of paper to start drawing again. Knowing me I spill my water and I hiss, this is annoying, why do I have to be a meifwa?!

I hear a knock at the door, it's Enchanted, she smiles handing me a towel. I hug her, I've missed her so much!

"I know you didn't want this... I just know you didn't," I say, hugging her tighter.
"I didn't. William didn't. No body did." She sighs and she puts the towel on my bed and walks out.