Mixed Emotions Cont'd

I feel pains at the pit of my stomach, I start screaming. Winter runs over towards me, I feel a slight kick of relief.

"Enchanted, are you okay?" She asks, I shake my head, I can't talk. My throat feels frozen she nods, picking me up.

"Winter? What's going on?" Summer asks, Winter looks down and she looks away.

"She's pregnant? But... Oh..." She trails off and I feel my eyes widen and I scream again. I don't wanna give birth! That sounds painful...

"Sorry," Summer sighs "I don't wanna give up on you, let's go." She smiles and we head over to the hospital, the burning in the pit of my stomach grows.

"Summer... My stomach..." I gasp and she nods
"Try and relax, think of kittens playing with yarn." She continues, I nod and start thinking of that.

-Summer's Point of View-
I truly am scared for my sister, William's gonna freak when he finds out, same with Hunter. I just hope everything will be okay with her.

We've finally arrived at the hospital. Enchanted looks around, taking in her surroundings. She sighs, she's not happy, nor sad.

-Winters Point of View-
"I'll go get William and Hunter, you stay here and take care of Enchanted," I say, my heart pounding in my ears. I head out before they can debate. I run towards the Miles' house.

As I get there William and Hunter are outside, I yell out to them, they look over to me and run over.

"It's Enchanted... She's giving birth... We had no idea she was pregnant... Please... Come!" I say and William puts his hand in his hair rubbing it hard.

"I... I can't..." William says and so I pull him and drag him, Hunter follows along.

---

We run into Enchanted's room and she's holding a baby girl, Enchanted's smiling with tears in her eyes, her emotions are mixed...

"William... Hunter..." She looks over, her eyes widening, Summer looks at Hunter and Hunter looks at William, he's smiling, with big eyes.

He walks over to Enchanted.

"Is this... Ours?" He asks and she nods, her eyes shining with delight, she's glad he's not freaking out.

"Yes..." Enchanted smiles and William smiles too
"So... Uhm... What now?" He asks
"We name her?" Summer asks and everyone laughs, she always brings happiness to everything. Well... Nearly always.

"I guess so..." Enchanted smiles
"So William... Got any ideas?" She asks
"Chloe? Charlotte? May? April? Wishes?" He asks and she smiles
"I like Wishes," she smiles and everyone else nods
"Me too," Hunter says
"Me threeeee!" Summer giggles
"Me fouuurrr!" I laugh to join Summers silliness and everyone laughs

--------------------------------------

Okay so that's the end of Powers, Love and Tragedy. Thank you all for reading! I love you all so much! If you like the cover go check out @daniellethepotatoe! She's fabalas!