Enchanted Fullbuster

I've noticed that Hunter has a crush on Summer. They did date when they were little but they didn't really know what love was then.

Winter and William are finally dating, for real this time! I'm so happy for them. Gemma has slight amnesia, just like winter did. I don't quite get what it is but I'm doing research on it so I will soon. Hopefully.

---

Mum and Winter talk all the time now. Mum found Winters letter but didn't care at first, then Summer came in crying saying that Winter doesn't remember her at all. I started worrying too, it's not often Winter would forget Summer. Even when she was in a coma straight away she remembered Summer. That was quite some time ago though.

"Enchanted? May I speak with you?" It was Hunter, I hid my research and simply flipped my hair.

"Sure," I reply, I get up from my chair before he comes in
"You look pretty today." He smiles, he feels awkward, I can see the fear in his eyes
  "What's up?" I sigh, knowing he's not serious
    "What flower does Summer like?" He asks, trying to hide his blush but failing endlessly
      "Her favourite flower? Why it's a rose." I smile she loves roses
        "Thanks Enchanted. You're the greatest friend a guy could ask for." He smiles giving me a hug
     "No problem." I sigh, I hate being friend zoned. With that he winks at me and walks out. I wonder what he's up to.

---

Hunter came over again today to ask for Summers favourite food, I told him the answer and with that he left and I was alone again. Yay, not.

Winter came back an hour ago and her hair was a mess and her lipgloss was smudged, I wonder what happened. I roll my eyes, I know what happened.

---

William and Winter are laughing like crazy. They sound nervous too. William whispers something in Winters ear and so I use my powers to listen in. 

"We did it," he smirked and Winter slapped his chest. She wasn't comfortable.
"Yes and we're never doing it again." She giggles I know what happened, she was pushed in water again. She's always hated water.

---

My silvery-white hair flew in my face as I walked out to the sports field. Everyone was talking about Summer and Hunter. I'm not sure why but they were also talking about me. They were saying that Summer and Hunter are planning a date for me and Hunter?! I instantly freak, my sisters planning something for me and my crush... that's odd.

That's why he was asking about the things Summer likes, me and her both like the same things even though we're not twins.

Summer has been acting odd around me so I should've known. Although I think they've got it wrong. I think Hunter said me and him were planning something for him and Summer. People at this school don't really care until it becomes gossip.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Sorry that it's short but I can't think of much to write. Love ya'll x Also this has 1k views now, thank you so so so much! You guys are the best 💕