21

-( Winters PoV)-

Wishes, laying on the ground before me, looking half dead, I pick her up and hug her. She doesn't deserve to be here, she's too innocent, she can't be dead already, not after ten years!

"Wishes? Wishes!" I shout making her wince
"Ten more minutes Win--- WINTER!" She sits up instantly, looking me straight in the eyes. "What is this place?" She asks, looking around at all the lava, then turning back to me with a confused expression.
"This is Hell," I say, looking at her straight. I can't lie to her, she must know the truth at all times, just like Enchanted said ten days before I had died.
"You mean, you were evil?" She asks and I nod
"Yes, I was. I was evil to your mother when she was first born, I made sure that when it was my turn to feed ber, I wouldn't." I admit, of course Enchanted doesn't know this and I plan to keep it that way. "Don't tell your mother any of this information, got that?" I sigh
"Yeah, if I had a sister, I would have done the same thing," she giggles "But, all joking aside, why did you do it?" She asks
"I was jealous that she had more attention than I did." I sigh again

-( Wishes )-

I was surprised that she didn't want me to tell mama, mama says the confessing can be a good thing, I mean unless the person goes too far. Am I right? No? Okay.

"Hey, Winter?" I ask
"Yeah?"
"How did you die?"
"A car accident."
"Oh..."

I feel a sudden shake at my shoulders, my eyes start to flutter. My arms shake more and more. I see mama and papa, they look frightened.

Surely I was knocked out for several hours right? Why doesn't anyone care? Was it all just in my head?

"Mama...?" I ask, she ignores me. I look up at dada, he shrugs me off and takes mama's hand. "Come on, we need to get her to a hospital."
Me? To the hospital? Why?
"Dada...? Why?" I mumble looking down, I see my body on the floor, I scream, I'm then suddenly blinded by a light, I walk towards it, just incase it's a torch. The closer I feel to it the further it looks away.

I feel my eyes flutter open again, I'm in dadas arms. I look back to see Winter and Summer. I tilt my head. Winter looks at lot younger than I thought... how long was she in the grave for? A decade? No, it can't have been ten years, that would mean she's technically three years older than me.

"Winter...?" I mumble
"Wishes!" The all cheer in unison
"Winter... how long have you been... well... there for?" I ask
"Ten years."
"Ten years....? So does that mean you're technically three years older than me?"
"Technically and Physically."
"Wow..."
Winter would giggle, holding me in her arms.
"Dear child, we will always live." She whispers