six

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" a girl whined as we walked in.

Eunwoo's face enlightened as he saw her coming towards us. As she pranced her way to us, Eunwoo stood there awkwardly grinning at us. 

The girl threw herself onto him and snugged her head on his chest. 

"Oppa, I missed you~" she whined.

Eunwoo could only stutter "I missed you too Seowoo..."

"Let's eat lunch together!" she chimed. He looked at us and we nodded. 

I sat next to Jimin as Eunwoo was with Seowoo.

 I know I hate him but somehow, my heart hurts seeing them together. 

-

When our meals arrived, Seowoo chuckled and said "Say ahh."

Eunwoo had no choice but to do so. She giggled and gave him a small peck on his forehead. 

I coughed, making sure that those two lovebirds knew that Jimin and I were also here.

Seowoo just rolled her eyes and continued feeding him. 

Jimin and I began to eat - while watching them - we began to look at each other and made a gag face. We both quietly giggled and enjoyed the meal - forgetting about those two.

-

When we finished our meals, Eunwoo took out his wallet and decided to pay for all of us. 

As we walked out the door, Seowoo tip-toed over and gave Eunwoo another peck before waving goodbye.

We got back in the car and I decided to not talk, although I've always hated Eunwoo, I always enjoyed being with him...

Eunwoo noticed my behavior in the car and asked "Ya... Are you alright?..." 

[Rushing intended + Longer chapter unintended]