special

[This is a special chapter(really long) of everything that happened but in Eunwoo's POV. I JUST REALISED THAT EUNWOO AND EUNBI HAVE SIMILAR NAMES JFIOSJFIOD]

"Dongmin-ah, you're going to babysit for the Lee's!" my mum shouted downstairs. Part of me was excited and part of me was nervous, I had been teasing Eunbi for a long time so she probably hates me a lot. I tease her for fun but I don't think she knows about my secret...

I text one of my friends, Park Jimin and tell her about the babysitting thing.

Me: Jimin noona...

Jimin: Mwo?

Me: I am babysitting Eunbi for a few days...

Jimin: OMF, MY OTPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Me: ....

Me: Noona, please keep this a secret...

Jimin: Arraso, you can count on me xD, I am a great actor *flips hair*

I close my phone and head off to bed as tomorrow is my first day. 

Next Day

I arrive at their house and everything is still the same. I chuckled at how everything was exactly like how it was 8 years ago. "Dongmin ah... To be honest...I only made you do this because I know you two like each other, just denying it. So use this chance wisely!" Mrs Lee shot a wink.

I blushed hard as I heard what she said, Eunbi actually likes me too... I go on my phone as I sat on the couch in the living room. I was too focused on stalking someone on SNS as I didn't notice Eunbi was coming downstairs. I turned off my phone and saw Eunbi going to the kitchen. I shot her a smirk before saying "Hey Lee Eunbi..."

"What the fuck are you doing here!" she spat. I was a bit taken aback but I tried to remain calm. "Why are you so cruel to your babysitter..." I tried to act cute. She rolled her eyes before going to the fridge, as she did that, I continued to go on my phone a stalk that person again. As she came over to the couch, I tried my best not to look at her, just in case she gets the wrong idea. But sometimes I would secretly peep over because she was so beautiful. I didn't like her because she was beautiful, she was beautiful because I liked her. "Stop looking at me you creep!" she scoffed. 'Shit!' I thought as I got caught."Butyoulookedcuteandaidsdfkdshfkhk" I mumbled quickly as I didn't want her to hear what I said. "What? Can you speak non idiotic?" she said. I was relieved as she didn't hear what I said about her. "No, cause then you won't understand." I fired back, grinning. 

  "Excuse you." she suddenly said as she snapped back into reality. "You are excused." I blinked very slowly. "Can you stop doing that?" she snapped. I knew what she meant but I continued to tease her. I started to smirked and played dumb. "Stop what?" I asked, pretending to be confused. "That!" she yelled. I wished that sometimes she would actually admit that her heart fluttered around me but she is too stubborn to. "What?" I asked, trying to sound innocent. She finally snapped in frustration and went back into the kitchen. She was about to leave but she came towards me. "Don't tell anyone about this!" she exclaimed. I mentally face-palmed as I wondered if she forgot that we just graduated a few weeks ago. I decided to play along "Why? You scared that people would know that we're together?" I smirked, waiting for her reaction. I gave a small chuckle as she cutely stomped off to her room. 

I went on my phone and went to see my photos. I scrolled to the graduation pictures and started to giggle at the pictures I secretly took of Eunbi. One of the pictures is my lockscreen but nobody knows who it is, yet. I exited out of photos and glanced at my homescreen, which was a picture of Eunbi sleeping in class.