seven

[Shit I forgot how this chapter was gonna be like... Oh well. ANYWAYS THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT MATURE SOIADHIUHFKHKJDSHFKJDS]

  "Ya... Are you alright?..." Eunwoo yelled quietly.

I nodded my head and pretended I wasn't hurt at all, but deep down inside; I was.

Letting out a heaved sigh, I looked outside the window with thousands of thoughts gushing out of my head.

Am I starting to fall in love with Cha Eunwoo - the guy that I hated since elementary school because he got me in trouble - the one that sat across me to piss me off - the one always competed with me - lastly, the one that sits with us at lunch just to annoy me.

Jimin pulled over her car, while Cha Eunwoo and I went back into the house as we waved goodbye. 

I slouched as I walked to my bedroom, somehow after that incident, my energy was drained out. 

I walked over to the bathroom and started to take a long bath. 

After the long bath, I got out and put on a little black dress. 

I knew I shouldn't be doing this but I was just feeling so down. 

With my face caked with makeup, I headed downstairs.

Surprisingly Eunwoo was not bored to death, I sighed before turning the knob of the front door.

"Where are you going?" he asked, eyebrows furrowing.

"I'm meeting.... my boyfriend..." I lied.

Shit.

"Boyfriend hmm?" he questioned.

I nodded and went outside before saying "Food is in the fridge, eat whatever you want."

-
-
-

Arriving at the club, I knew I already made a big mistake. 

It was only 7pm but somehow, the room was filled with sweaty bodies touching. I mean it was a Sunday night but like...

Sitting down on a chair, I already wanted to go home. 

My wrist was grabbed by another person, I looked up and saw a handsome looking face. 

He smirked at me and whispered "Do you want a drink? Oppa will pay~"

I wanted to reject the offer but then I remembered why did I come here if I didn't do anything.

I nod my head lightly and he threw a wink at me. Normally girls would melt but I didn't, the only person that made my heart melt was... him.

Taking a sip out of the drink, I choked a little because I don't normally drink. I rarely drink because the last time I drank, I ended up kissing Cha Eunwoo... He teased me the next day which made me ignore him for a week, he later apologised and I somehow forgave him.

I saw the guy smirk before taking me to the back of the club where the toilets were.  I tried to push him away but the drink made me feel weak at his touch. 

Leading us to a bathroom stall, he started to grin at me. "You're so easy... now I will make you scream for oppa." (a/n cringing)

Taking his hands to my face, he cupped them and brought his lips to mine. Mustering all my strength, I tried to yank him off but that made it worse. He wrapped his free arm around my waist, carelessly moving downwards. 

He bit my lip asking for his tongue to enter but I closed my mouth shut as he kept eating me. His hands made it down to my butt and he gave a hard squeeze, making me whimper. Taking this as a chance, his tongue entered my mouth, tears started to roll on my face and all I could think about was him.

I tried yelling out something but that earned another slap on my butt. 

I cried louder and that was when the bathroom door flew open, revealing Eunwoo.

The guy pulled away and I ran over - tears still falling - to Eunwoo, I felt safe again by his side. His face looked angry and he looked like he was going to burst. He glared at the guy and with a stern voice, he said "You better run if you want to go out alive.", with that the guy ran as fast as he could. 

I smiled at Eunwoo but he seemed to be a bit pissed/worried about me. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside. "What the fuck were you thinking about?!" he shouted. I felt intimidated and small, "I-I uh-" I stuttered. 

He stared at me, eyes filled with rage. "Do you know how worried I was?" he spat. 

He was worried about me?

"No..." I let my head drop. 

"You really are an idiot..." he sighed.

What....

"Let's go home and explain to me in the car." he said.

I followed him quietly to the car. 

As he started the car, he glance over to me, waiting for me to start.

"I-I uhm..." I stuttered.

"Iwasjealousthatyouhadagirlfriendthatwasnotmebecauseeventhoughwejokeaboutitallthetimeiwisheditwasreal..." I quickly mumbled.

He looked at me like what the fuck I was saying and I let out a big sigh.

"Cha Eunwoo... I think I like you..." I sighed

[Long Chapter Unintended. I AM SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS LONG ASDHSKSHFDJKF]