Chapter 6 : Ash and fire

three weeks later flashforward: '' I'm not like him'' ''recce'' ''yes yuck recce'' ''yes you kinda are'' ''look princess, i'm like you, where the same....i'm more like you then he is'' ''what?'' they were in her bedroom seprated by her bed, she moved he moved, '' ill show you'' he grabed the curtian and fire came from his hand, rhemeil was amazed she started to walk around the bed ''how? i thought i was the only....how?'' he smiled, then looked down she would have almost thought that he was sad, and he was ash never for a second wanted to fell things, but he did, he said he never had a heart, he was made with out one, but as soon as he meet Rhemeil that changed, he was falling for her but he still wanted to ripe her heart out, '' oh dear.....how do you start you fire?'' ''it's my emotions'' ''see.....hate is the strongest emotion one can fell'' ''your wrong'' he growled at her ''how so?'' ''all emotions are valied, hate, sadness, fear, joy, greed, lust and love'' ''love is a lie a wrong  felling are human thing, that they do to convince them selfs that they won't die alone becaues someone loves them'' ''your right ash, it is human to fell things and i would raver fell every human felling i can becaues at lest that means i'am alive'' he let go of the curtin ''why? do you keep talking shut up already....why? can't i just escape this?'' the curtin stoped burning '' escape what?'' ''more talking...shut up ( he jumped on the bed and moved closer, then lunged at her she hit the wall, it broke ) shut up, shut up.....just stop'' she held her breath a tear escaped, ''crap......do you cry becaues you sad of afraid....answer me'' he dug his fingers in to her sholders '' i'm not afraid or sad'' he steped back and blinked at her '' you should be....i will kill you...why? becaues i can'' he said all most normal like '' then why? don't you? just do it...it might take you a coupel of try's'' ''becaues your not like the other arch angels are you?'' ''no, i was made to live, to fight, to survieve'' ''you will out live god him self'' ''i hope not'' ''your so strange...and this talk, talk, talk is hurting my brain'' he turned and walked to the window '' sleep well princess'' and he climed out the window and jumped to the grass, rhemiel slid down the wall and cried, she must have fallen a sleep as she woke in her bed next to recce with his arms wraped around her, she tryed to get up, ''where do you think your going''

presant day tree weeks earlier....

recce's scar had healed and life was kinda back to normal, he sat in the garden watching rhemeil and ariel paint, it was funny '' it's a flower'' ariel said ''we'll yeah but what's the black thing?'' rhemiel asked '' a nother flower, you can't talk what is this?'' she asked pointing to rhemiels painting ''it's abstract art'' ''you frew paint at the canvas and that's art'' ''yes it's a ligit styel of art'' ''why?'' ariel asked looking horrafid at rhemiels work ''i'm going in it's to hot'' ariel grabed her flower painting and headed in doors, recce walked ove and looked at rhemeil's work ''it's kind of messy'' ''messy'' ''was that not correct'' ''recce just don't'' she grabed her painting and flew off with it she landed at Jo's grave she talked to her self ''i like it, silly recce....what's wrong with my painitng'' she felt a tingel down her spin and turned around to see ash standing behind her he waved hello, he stood agents the tree, she turned back to her painting hoping he would take a hint and leave, he walked over and stood next to her, he glanced at her side ways then back at the painting ''i like it" she looked at him shooked ''what really?'' ''yes...what is it?'' ''abstract art'' 'oh then yes.....i like it, ask me why? i'm here'' ''why?are you here?'' ''you'' ''me'' ''yes'' ''no'' 'why?...it would be fun'' ''i have plently of fun'' ''nope wrong...your as dole as dishwater'' ''hey that was rude'' ''oh did i hurt you fellings? like i give a shit your a toy a best and recce ewww that name he's a puppy that you plat with'' ''your an asshole''  ''are we just figuering this out now? rhemiel please i taped in to your mind and maded your little head bleed, i got you to unlock my cage, you freed me......oh and i got you to kiss me i think it's safe to say, i'm under that delisous skin'' ''you think you are but your not'' ''honey, baby ask your self this? where's ( he makes a face) recce? he should be here beating me up but he's not now why? is that?'' ''why?'' ''becaues i cut of your conection to him, that's why? your so disconceted'' ''is that'' ''true yes, he can't fell what you fell anymore but i can, and i can read your mind, way better then he ever could'' ''so you can read my mind? read this'' ( in her mind ''fuck off'' ) ''my, my such words....you never say that before ( he bites his bottom lip again, her skin tingels. he smiles ) must be the company you keep'' ''ash'' ''yes'' ''you don't know me not one part of me are you afecting'' ''check again, you want to kiss me again'' ''no, your wrong'' ''i'm never wrong, your practly scraming it....i can ablige if you like'' he now stood so close she could see how blue his eyes were, '' don't.....please don't'' he runned his thumb across her lips, then down her neck, chest, stoping at her waist, she breathed deep and he kissed her more gentel then ruff he bit her top lip this time, this made her mad so she need him in his manhood, he growled and picked her up frowing her down the hill, she laded in the grass, he walked over and nelt down, picking her with one hand, he put her over his shoulder she past out.

''wake up...it's time'' she  tryed to sit up but was chained to a tabel ''crap sector G, realy'' ''yes it's where i like to play, baby you look good in chains'' '' oh yeah...you should see me in hand cuff's, why did i say that'' '' i have know idear.....so rhemiel what games do we play?'' ''let the angel go" ''realy'' ''i won't kiss you'' she said as  he looked over at her and then was on top of her ''oh think so...you wanna do more then just kiss me'' ''stay out of my head'' ''so i'm right'' he smiles that darn evil smile ''no,'' ''once more and i'll belive you....don't worrie i maybe sick and twisted but i'd never foruce that,  I would never make you do that'' '' let me go"' ''where a set in away" '' i'm not like you'' ''ash and fire, my fire''  he hit her across the face she blacked out and woke up in her own bed.