Bathing suits; ch.9

2 months later ~

"Ready to go lil bean?" Grayson asks, getting into the drivers seat and buckling up.

I blushed at his sweet remark. He's been calling me that ever since we started hanging out a lot.

I buckle myself as well and look over at him and flash a smile. "I'm more than ready." I chuckle.

As we start to drive down the road away from my house Grayson intertwined my left hand with his right.

Lately we have been getting really close, I felt like I could be myself around him and I loved that.

If only he knew... I sighed.

I looked over at him and took my hand out of his grasp, causing him to look up at me with a confused expression.

"Are you-?" I cut him off by brushing my fingers on his jawline, tracing the shape.

He looked at me with hopeful eyes and I couldn't stop myself.

I leaned in...

All the sudden I felt the car make a sharp stop, I didn't even realize I was on Grayson's lap until I felt his knee jerk, slamming on the breaks.

I pulled away and gasped. "Grayson I'm so sorry!"

All he does is laugh. "Ariana why did you stop?"

I begin to laugh also, I buried my face in my hands, feeling embarrassed.

He pulled my hands away from my face and made me look at him.

"I like you Ariana." He blurted out.

I placed my hands on his face and lined our faces inches apart.

"I like you too." I whispered.

I could feel his hot breathe on my lips as I closed my eyes.

I was struck with an overwhelming feeling of butterflies as he kissed me passionately.

My face was in his hands as I began to unbutton his shirt.

I pulled away, "grayson." I huffed out. Both of our chests were heaving up and down.

I placed my hands back on his shirt and started to unwind the whole thing.

I looked up at him with willing eyes. All he did was nod his head.

I smirked as I began to kiss him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ariana! Ariana wake up!"

I sprang awake, I began to rub my eyes as I sat up.

I realized that it was just a dream and I moaned in annoyance.

"Fuck me." I said annoyed.

"Please." I looked over and saw Grayson who was sitting on the love seat with a huge grin on his face.

"Come er' bup." I said to Grayson, gesturing him to come sit by me.

He made his way down to the couch I fell asleep on and sat down.

"Gray." I whined as I felt myself fall into his lap.

He began to stroke my hair as I closed my eyes again.