Double rainbow; ch.4

The flight was almost over and my butt hurt like hell. I slept most of the time but it was also hard to sleep because I had nightmares about my parents.

My mind started to wonder off to about a year ago. When it all happened.

I remembered it like it was just a few seconds ago. Still freshly engraved into my head, and sadly I don't think the images will ever leave.

I closed my eyes once more, I was gonna try and get some sleep.. But all I could think about was that night.

I stepped out into the porch, it was cold and I didn't wear any socks so I felt the ice cold wood instantly freeze my feet.

I took a sip out of my mug, taking in the snow that was falling like crazy.

"Ariana can you come here please?" My mother said angrily.

Hmm? I hope she's okay. I thought.

"Okay mom!" I said entering the house.

I set my mug on the dinner table and headed into my mothers room.

"What the hell is this?" She says in disgust.

I looked down at her hands in shock.

She was holding a pregnancy test... that was positive.

"Mom-"

"Save IT young lady! Your pregnant! With who's baby?!" She screamed.

"Mom I'm a virgin! I don't know where the hell that came from!" I started to cry.

I didn't even think about having sex at 17. I'm mean Sure I wanted to but I would never do it.

She suddenly got up from her bed and came charging towards me.

"Your lying! If you don't tell me what's going on right now I will kick you out of this damn house!" She yells once again.

I started to sob uncontrollably. "Mom, that's not mine. I swear!"

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. She slapped me...

"Ouch!" I yelped.

"Get into your room! Now Ariana!" I stumbled into my room and ran to my bed, I started crying into my pillows.

How could she think that I would do that?

How was there even a test? I don't even have a boyfriend!

I heard her enter my room, I opened my eyes and saw her with a belt in her hands.

* everyone there will be mature content coming up so if you don't feel comfortable with it skip it. And when you see this "**" that's how you know your safe😂*

"Mom!" I screamed. I sat up and started backing away from her on my bed until I hit the wall.

She got closer to me by the second.

"I will not tolerate you having a baby at 17! So I'm going to do what's best for me and your farther and this whole family!" Her eyes were followed with hot tears and her body was tense, almost like she could explode in a matter of seconds.

"Mom... your going to beat me?! I'm your child! I'm your best friend!"

I saw the belt lash out at my stomach, I screamed out in pain. It went back and forth an endless number of times, every time it hit my stomach I felt like skin was being ripped off of my body.