Tense;ch.8

After a fun night out with the twins and alex, I got to know them.

Alex was a singer, and Ethan and grayson did challenges on YouTube and They played football. They were really sweet goofballs.

The whole time at the restaurant I felt self conscious, it wasn't because they made me feel uncomfortable or anything it's just me.

I always wondered what they thought of me and I always was wondering what I looked like and if I looked okay.

"So ariana tell us about yourself." Ethan butts in, taking a sip from his Diet Coke.

I started to have a lot of anxiety all of the sudden. I knew I had to lie, or at least embellish my "story."

I started off, "um well I love to sing, I have no siblings, I just moved here to LA and I have one dog named goose." I said confidently.

They all sat in silence, like they were expecting me to go on.

I quickly changed the subject to get the boys off of my social and home life.

"So guys really thank you for helping me out today."

"Of course, anytime." Grayson said.

"Yeah, we really need to get together sometime." Alex smiled.

"Yeah!!" Ethan says excitedly.

~

After I drove back to where the boys car was we all got out and said our goodbyes.

I managed to get all three of the boys numbers. Score Ariana.

At first I thought that the boys would just say goodbye and head back to their car but they wanted hugs.

Ever since my parents abused me I never would hug anyone unless it was Jackie or Isabella. I was scared of everyone else.

Grayson started to walk closer to me with his arms out.

Oh no. Ariana your okay, it's okay. Calm down.

I began to feel myself shake but I quickly calmed myself down by biting the inside of my cheek.

I could almost feel the irony metallic flavor of blood sink to the surface at how hard I was biting.

His big warm, protecting arms went around my body. He smelled absolutely amazing. My hands were around his neck while his were around my waist.

I started breathing heavily so I held my breathe so grayson couldn't and wouldn't hear me panting.

"Thanks for an amazing night guys!" I said to the three of them as me and Grayson pulled away from our hug and flashed me a huge grin.

"I had a lot of fun today gray." I playfully punched his arm, causing us to laugh.

"I had even more fun, would you might wanna hang out again?" He says furrowing his eyebrows.

"I would love to!"

"Good. Great. fantabulos!" Grayson cheers.

I laughed. "Alright bye gray." I smiled as I walked back to my car.

Today was a great day.

I smiled to myself as I drove away from the lot, I wanted to get closer to Grayson.

Okay guys sorry for the short chapter, I haven't had a lot of inspiration to write a lot so.

The next few chapters are gonna be hella lit😂

I'm cringing ahaha.

PEACE! ❤️