Hidden truths; ch.10

Grayson's POV

I opened the door and saw Ariana crying with her shirt in her hands.

Her stomach was covered in red marks.

We made eye contact and I could see the fear in her eyes. They weren't a beautiful light pear color, they turned into a light chestnut with a hint of green.

I started walking towards her shaking body, she was covering up her chest with her shirt.

As I stuck out my hand for her to grab she backed away.

She looked lost, it pained me to see her like this. I needed to get to the bottom of this.

"Ariana it's me, Grayson. It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you..." I said softly.

Her body kept shaking and shaking as she dropped the white shirt to the ground.

She was in her bra, I wanted to look but I respected her too much to violate her like that.

I quickly looked away, I didn't want to offend or hurt her.

"Gray- Grayson." She stutters.

"It's okay, it's okay shh." I said as I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her.

She looked up at me with her crying eyes.

I swept her up in my arms and carried her to her bedroom. Once we got in I sat her down on her soft bed.

I pulled my shirt off of myself and began to put it over her head.

I was on my knees as I looked up at her.

Once I got it almost halfway down her stomach I noticed she had way more than one mark on her stomach.

She looked like she was beaten.

I brushed my fingertips over one of the sharp scars on her stomach, causing her to wince.

I looked up at her beautiful face. God she was beautiful when she cried.

"Baby..." I whispered. I grabbed her hands and intertwined them with mine. "Tell me baby, what's going on? Why are these marks here?" I asked.

She took a deep breathe and grabbed onto my hands tighter.

"Grayson..." she sobbed.

"It's okay, it's okay shh." I said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"My- my parents beat me Grayson." She sobbed.

She fell into my arms as I sat there in shock.