Hottie;ch.7

I looked up and saw this very handsome boy. He looked about my age, he had brown hair with blonde highlights, his body was very muscular and he looked about 5'9.

I flashed him a smile. "Um, are you sure? I ran low on gas and I tried to make it to this parking lot before it died." I said pointing to the parking lot in front of us.

"Ouch, that sucks. Let me get my brother and my friend and we can push you into the lot." He says sweetly.

I hop out of the car and faced the young boy. He was wearing a cream colored muscle tee and grey sweatpants.

Very very good looking.

"Ariana." I smiled at him, holding out my hand for him to shake.

"Grayson, it's a pleasure to meet you." He says back, taking my hand and moving it up and down.

"Do you-"

"Move your damn car lady!" This old Mexican man yelled at us through the window of his car.

Grayson and I made eye contact and laughed.

"I'll get my bro." He says and runs off.

I stood there with my arms crossed and waited.

This kid is hot.

He came back with what looked like a twin! And one other young looking kid, who was dark skinned and had very thick eyebrows and dark hair.

The other boy was his twin, I'm guessing. He had jet black hair, his jawline was very sharp, and his body looked very much like Grayson's.

Damn, they are all hot.

"So we're helping you with your car?" The dark skinned one asked.

"Yes and I'm so glad you are." I chuckled.

"I'm alex, and you are?" He says positioning himself against the back of the car.

"Ariana." I said back.

"Ah, that's a beautiful name."

I looked down and blushed. "Th-thank you." I stuttered.

One day in LA and these boys already have you trippin.

I rolled my eyes at the thought. "Ready Ariana?" Grayson asks.

"I guess." I sighed.

They all started pushing the jeep into the parking lot. All you could hear from them was grunts and small yelps.

Soon enough my jeep was inside the small parking lot.

The three boys gave each other high fives and grins were passed around.

"Oh my god thank you guys so much, honestly I wouldn't have been able to do anything if you guys weren't here to help me." I said in relief.

"It's no prob, oh and by the way my names Ethan." The other twin said.

"Your probably the cutest twins I've Ever seen in my life." I said to the Both of them.