Asking The Real Questions

*A/N*

You're going to need the picture above for later in this chapter.

Also I had so much fun writing this xD

"Do you want to keep staring or would you be so kind as to let me inside." Frank chuckled, snapping me out of my thoughts again.

I felt myself blush.
Damn him.

"O-Of course, sorry," I muttered and stepped back to let him enter the corridor, where he got rid of his shoes and jacket before turning around to look at me.

"No need to apologise. I know that I'm drop-dead gorgeous." he giggled as he pushed past me and went straight up to my room.
I blinked a few times to make my brain start to work a bit faster before I closed the door and followed him.

"What the hell put you in such a great mood at this time of day?" I asked and looked down on Frank who was currently lying on my bed.
I hadn't had the time to actually clean my room yet, but Frank didn't seem to care about the unmade bedsheets.

"Can't I just be in a good mood?" he asked back and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Of course you can. I was just curious," I sighed and let myself fall down onto my desk chair and turning it around a bit so I could watch Frank.

He gave me a smile.
"Curiosity killed the cat"

"But satisfaction brought it back," I grinned as I saw Frank roll his eyes at me.

We were both silent for a moment and after a few seconds Frank decided that my face wasn't worth looking at anymore, so he looked at the ceiling instead.

"I speak Italian," he suddenly said and I was so startled that my brain needed a moment to actually understand what he was saying.

"And... Why are you telling me this?" I asked, not trying to sound rude.

"Well you speak German and I don't want you to think that I'm stupid so I thought you should know that I speak other languages too," he explained.

I chuckled.
"Since when do you care about what I think of you?"

Frank shrugged which looked kind of funny because he had his arms raised up behind his head.
"Since we're friends I guess"

Suddenly a heavy awkwardness spread through the whole room and I could feel myself growing uncomfortable.
I should do something against that.

"Prove that you speak Italian," I demanded and folded my arms in front of my chest, a smirk on my lips.

Frank let out a breathy laughter.
"And how?"

"Say something, duh," I rolled my eyes, but kept smiling.

Frank thought about it for a few moments and turned around right after so that he was lying on his side.
"Anatra," he said grinning.

I frowned.
"What does that mean?"

"Duck," Frank now started laughing, making me even more confused.

"That doesn't prove that you speak Italian." I said, "everybody could know a word in another language and claim to know how to speak it then"

Frank rolled his eyes.
"Yes because everybody fucking knows what 'duck' is in Italian"

... Well he wasn't wrong.

"Still a sentence would have been nice too," I pouted, waiting for Frank to give in.

"Fine," he sighed, "Vorrei che ci fosse un modo più semplice per farti stare zitto"

"And what does that mean?" I asked, admiring the way Frank's voice changed along with the language for a short moment.