❁Suit yourself❁

Finns eyes widened and his face merged into a look of disbelief.

He laughed, slowly at first but then getting warmer.

'What? Why are you laughing?' I demanded.

'Because I thought you said you were going to run away'

'I did, I am, I'm going and nothing you can say is going to stop me. I'm not going back to England Finn I have too much to loose' The tears stung like fire in my eyes.

I saw it register in Finns face, his emotions changed so quickly it was like reality had just come along and slapped him.

'Millie, you have nothing to loose' He whispered.

'You Finn! You are the only thing I have to loose! I'm giving up everything for you, I'm running away for you. Can't you see how much you mean to me' The tears spilled from my eyes as my voice grew louder.

I had no reason to be angry at Finn but all my anger about the situation was being taken out on him.

'And you're seriously going to run away for me. Just for me. You're going to leave your whole family, your whole life, everything. For me'

'Yes! Why don't you understand Finn? I need to be with you' my voice was becoming painted in frustration.

'Do you even hear yourself Millie? Where are you going to go? How are you going to survive?'

I knew he was right. It was a stupid plan.

What Finn and I had was special and I might never find this kind of bond anywhere else. He is the one.

'Anywhere' I whispered.

He sighed, deeply.

'Come with me.'

A/n: sorry this is kinda short but it's building up to he good bits ;) I'm also publishing a feedback sorta thing right after this just to see your opinions on what you guys think will happen next so comment on that!!