The Party

Nash had his own car. He was 16.

I was only 15 but the age difference didn't bother me at all.

"Hey do you know where this guys house is?" he asked me.

"Yeah haha it's right down that street over there."

I don't know if he could tell but I was nervous. I've never done this with a boy before. I've never ridden in a boys car and went to a party with him.

"So are you going to party in that dress y/n?"

"Well this guy I'm friends with his sister maybe I can borrow her clothes."

"By the way you look beautiful in that dress." he winks and all you can do is blush.

"Why you blushin y/n?" he giggles and smiles. You don't say anything you're so happy at this moment.

You show up to the house and start to open the door Nash says "wait let me do it" he gets out runs around the car and opens the door for you. He grabs your hand and helps you out.

When you get out of the car, still wearing his warm jacket, he continues to hold your hand as you walk up to the party.

You walk in and a bunch of girls are staring at you and whispering.

"What do you think they're saying" he says

"I have no idea.."

You both walk into the kitchen. You remember your wearing your dress and you go up stairs to change.

*You talking in your head*

This guy is so cute. He's like a beautiful gorgeous god.

And his eyes are so blue. Like who has ever had eyes as blue as that no one he's a god.

*putting your shirt on*

"Hey" (it's Nash)

"AH WTF ARE YOU DOING IN HERE"

"I was just checking on you. You've been up here for 10 minutes. I thought maybe you got lost."

"Well could you GET OUT IM ATILL CHANGING"

"Sorry haha nice body though" he slaps you butt and walks out.

He had a red solo cup in his hands. I guess he's a drinker. Maybe not I didn't smell alcohol.

*talking to yourself again*

Anyway.

What if we start dating. What if we get married. Oh my.

What am I thinking. It's not like we even know each other.

You walk downstairs and see Nash with the guys so you sit on the couch and get on your phone. Playing this game flappy birds it's literally so addicting.

Nash comes over and kisses you cheek

"Hey babe wassssup"

"Hi lol are you drunk?"

"No, no I'm just a little tipsy you want anything?"

"I'm good Nash thanks though.."

You don't drink if you came home drunk you wouldn't hear the end of it.

2 hours pass and your bored out of you mind and you walk up to nash.

"Hey um I'm going to leave it's getting late so."

"Yeah me too wait one sec"

He finds his keys and walks over to the drivers seat.

"Oh no no no Nash you cannot drive like this."

You have your permit so really you know how to drive. And this is an emergency nothing bad could happen. But how will this work out.

You text your parents if you can sleep over at Stephanie's house but really you would be at Nash's. They say sure but be home by 10.

You drive to Nash's house. Nash half asleep. Slurring his words.

"Hey you gatttaa go thrru the back door and then you gatta.."

You sigh. You both get out of the car but he's falling all over the place.

You help him up and put his arm around your shoulders.

They're so muscular and his skin is so soft and warm.

You get to the back door. You walk in and you get into his room.

You see random posters everywhere. A desk. His Mac on top with all kinds of stickers. And you see these mini skateboard things called penny boards.

You plop him on his bed and he never let go so you feel on too of him.

"Uh - Ohhh" he says. You just giggle.

"Sorry"

You get up and take his shoes off. Then put a blanket on top of him.

You make a pallet on the floor in front of his bed.

"Goodnight" you say.

No answer. Your eyes start closing and you fall asleep.