Rain

It was 8:00 and I woke up to the sound on my mom clashing pots and pans. Does anyone sleep around here. I looked at my phone and had a text from Nash.

Nash: Good morning baby. I hope you had amazing dreams! I know I did. Well you're beautiful text me when you get this! <3

You: Hey. I'm awake! :)

Nash: Still want to picnic today??

You: Yeah let me just ask my mom!

Nash: No problem.

I walked down stairs and my mom was doing the dishes, that's why she was making so much noise.

"Hey mom can I go out with my fiends today?" She stopped and turned off the water.

"What?"

"Can I go out with my friends today?"

"Yeah I guess but you need to clean some stuff first."

"Ugh mom like what my room isn't even that bad."

"Ugh like the bathroom and you need to vacuum."

"Fine. Fine. Then can I go

out?"

"I said yes after you clean."

You: Hey Nash my mom said I could but I have to clean some stuff first. Pick me up at 1?

Nash: Yeah I'll see you then. Have fun cleaning :)

*1 o'clock*

The door bell rang it had to be Nash. You ran down the stairs.

"K BYE MOM LOVE YOU" you closed the door and Nash grabbed your hips like he did last night. I grabbed his face and starred into his eyes. She pulled me against his body and kissed me oh do gently. It honestly turned me on.

"Hey." He said and smiled.

"Hey."

Just like every time he opened the door for me and the we started driving.

We were sitting in his jeep when:

"We need some music." He took out the Bangerz album. I wasn't complaining it was just funny I laughed.

"Haha what a guy can't appreciate do Miley Cyrus??" He skipped to Wrecking Ball. Oh lord.

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL" He continuously sang in terrible pitch.

"C'mon. Join me." I looked at him. Turned up the radio. And belched...

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL I DADADA HARD BEFORE" I didn't know the words oops. We sang wrecking ball together the whole time driving to this park.

We finally arrived this park was so cute. It was kinda cloudy i hoped it would rain. Nash got out a picnic basket. I totally forgot to ask him if he wanted me to bring anything, if guess he got it though.

He brought little sandwiches, grapes, apple juice, and chips. It was perfect. I took the grapes.

"Yummy grapes."

"Throw one."

"What?"

"C'mon throw one bet you I'll catch it in my mouth" I threw it and he caught it.

"I'm impressed my turn." he threw 3 at my face.

"Hahahaha! You didn't catch one of them!"

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE!" And I tackled him. I places my forearms in the side if his head while I was in top of him. We were smiling but then out faces got serious. I leaned in closer his hands were on my butt. He lifted his head off the ground and kissed me. I let him keep his head on the ground by putting my head down lower. We kissed over and over and over again. Softly at first. They were small, gentle kisses but then our tongues found themselves exploring each other's mouths. He was rubbing my butt now and I thought I felt a bulge. I was wet and I hoped he hasn't noticed. That's be embarrassing.

In this moment I felt perfect. But then I felt something wet on my arm. It started raining! I looked up and Bash got a drop in his eye. I jumped up and ran under a tree. He slowly got up and started spinning with his arms out.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING OBER THERE UNDER THAT TREE. THE WEATHERS GREAT COME HERE"

"THE RAIN WILL MESS UP MY MAKE UP I CANT"

"YES YOU CAN YOU DONT EVEN NEED MAKE UP YOURE BEAUTIFUL"

He ran over and grabbed my hand.

"May I have this dance?"

"Why yes you may"

I wouldn't call what we were doing dancing. It was more like jumping up and down in circles holding hands. It was so fun though.

He stopped jumping and pulled my closer. He put his hand on the side of my face. Then he kissed me. It was a long kiss. It wasn't so long where you started thinking "Can he like let go now" but it wasn't a fast peck.

"You want to go now?"

"Haha yeah I'm soaked."

He drove me home. When he walked me to the door he gave me the best hug of my life and then kissed my forehead.

"See you later"

"Ya see ya"

Today was amazing. I can't describe what I'm feeling but if this is falling in love I love it! It's like eating a cookie when it's still warm. Nash was amazing. Nash is amazing.