First Date?

I woke up and checked my phone to see what time it was.

5:40!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME I SLEPT THROUGH MY ALARM. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom I fixed my hair and make up and then ran into my room.

It was 5:55. He was going to be here at 6. Yet I was standing in front of my closet staring at all the cute clothes I didn't have.

I ended up wearing black pants with and over sized sweater and a "messy bun" one of the cute messy buns though. It was casual but girly enough that. Well I just looked pretty good for getting ready in 20 min.

I was spraying on my favorite perfume when the door bell rang. I ran down stairs and yelled "I GOT IT" again because I didn't want Bash to meet my family yet. I answered the door and when I opened it was him. With flowers. The prettiest flowers I've ever seen. I'm not a flower expert I don't know what kind they were. But they were beautiful and smelt amazing. I ran upstairs and placed them on my bed hoping they wouldn't die while I was out but I had absolutely no time.

Nash was waiting on the porch for me. he looked so nice. He had a button down and pants. He didn't dress up bit he certainly didn't dress down.

He walked me to my side of the car and opened the door. He helped me in by grabbing my hand. then shut the door to his ugly green jeep. ( I actually really like the car )

We were at a stop light when Nash turned on some music. Adore You by Miley Cyrus came on.

"It's our song"

"Our song?"

"Yeah this is the song we met and danced to at homecoming. Do you remember orr can you only know the future?"

"Ugh shut up" I hit his arm. "I remember I just didn't know it was our song"

"Yeah it's our song now. Don't you forget it."

Panera was to the left of us. Nash parked the car, turned it off, and ran around to oped my door. He was such a gentlemen no guy has ever opened a door for me nor every time I rode in their car. Nash was something special.

When we got in Nash got a turkey panini with cheddar broccoli soup. I got the usual. He said he would pay. Id say it's getting pretty serious. Haha.

"This is delicious" I said.

"Yes it is I love this place. I don't come that much though."

"Yeah me either I mean damn a meal is like $8. Thanks for paying by the way I can totally pay you back."

"Oh you will. Just you see."

We finished our dinner and just got to know each other.

Nash love lacrosse. He loves gum. He probably has ADHD that boy cannot stop moving. He made the craziest face every 5 seconds and is so weird. But I'm falling for him.

After dinner he drove me to this place that was over looking the city. It was so beautiful I couldn't describe it. it was silent. Mostly I'm amazement it was so pretty. He broke the silence.

"So.. We should so this again."

"Yeah we should. I had a lot of fun.

"I know this is cheesy but.. Can I have yo numba? Can I? Can I have it? Can I? CAN I?"

"Haha yeah give me your phone." He gave me his phone when I put in my number I put a 😍😘 next to my name. I guess that was my lame way of flirting.

It was 8 I needed to get home. I told him and he started driving. He parked got out ran around the car and opened the door just like every time. He helped me out and then closed the door.

But then

He grabbed my waist. He looked straight into my eyes and kissed me. He didn't just kiss me this was a kiss kiss.

His lips were so soft and he was so gentle. His hands wandered from my hips to my butt as he put me against the car. We both smiled but continued kissing. His tongue peeped into my mouth he backed away his hands found their way back to my hips. I could feel a bulge but I didn't say anything. He put his hands against his car and leaned over top on me kissing me on the forehead. He walked me to my door.

"See you later" he smiled

I smiled. "Yeah I'll see you later"

When I went inside I did one of those things that girls do in movies when they had a really good goodnight. I did that. Then I remembered my flowers. I grabbed a vase and ran up stairs, they were fine. I put them on my desk. The flowers were so beautiful. These flowers seemed rare since it was early October.

*Text messages*

Nash: I had a really nice time tonight! Especially toward the end ;)

You: Yeah haha it was great!

Nash: Alright well I just wanted to make sure you got in ok. Maybe we could picnic tomorrow?

You: I heard it's suppose to rain. But I'd love to! I'm going to go to sleep. A girl needs her beauty rest. :)

Nash: Ok :) But you're already beautiful :)

You: Haha. Goodnight ;)

and you went to bed.

.............

you like OR NAW