School

I woke up and the sun wasn't even out. The. Life. Of. A. Girl.

I sat up and all the sudden remembered my my dream. It was school. I was at my locker when I looked over and saw Nash. He was wearing a baseball tee, kakis, and white vans. He said "nice outfit" I looked down and I was NAKED. wow. wow what a nice dream.

I got up because it was 6:00 am and I actually wanted to try to look good today. My hair is super curly sometimes there's no use touching it it'll just eat your fingers. Its like the same color as cardboard really , maybe a little darker brown. But today's I cleaned up my curls and made them more into beach waves.

For my make up I go for the more natural look. My eyes are like a greenish/blue-ish color. I use browns light and dark. I put mascara on my too and bottom lashes. But no eye liner it legit makes me look like a raccoon.

My outfit. Oh my, my outfit. I decided not to wear any outfit with white vans JUST IN CASE I happen to be some kind of psychic and he wears white vans like in my dream. I chose to wear a pink shirt kind of baggy but still cute, jeans and moccasins.

I headed out to school. My older brother Steven took me. Steven was tall and linky he was skin in bone really. He was extremely smart and lettered in everything but sports. ( band, academic and more I can't even think of ) He was cool though.

I got out of the car and walked to my locker with no enthusiasm for the day I had ahead of me. I hope I'll see Bash sometime soon.

I walked to my locker opened it and starting looking for my math book but I couldn't find it anywhere. I let out a big sigh and said "UGH" Someone came behind me and covered my eyes with their hands.

"Don't you just hate it here. I know I do" It's was deep and kind of gravely.

"Nash!" We both smiled.

"Haha good guess! How'd you know?" I looked down and guess what.. He was wearing white vans..

"I'm kind of a psychic didn't I tell you??" He both laughed.

"No you didn't! I'll be right back though I'm going to buy a water. Don't leave this spot!"

"Haha I won't." I needed to look for my math book. Haha oh wait it's in my back pack. smooth. It's been like 5 minutes so I walked over to see what what's taking so long.

I turned the corner and he was being ambushed by a bunch of girls.

OH MY GOD. HOW COULD YOU. I didn't say it out loud but I should have. I can't expect him to only talk to me I don't even know what we are. He caught me looking at him. We made eye contact. I just gave him the "wow" look and walked away to class.

It was the end of the day and I started walking to Stevens car when Nash stopped me.

"Hey y/n.. Are you mad at me?"

Who cod be mad at someone like Nash. He had amazing blue eyes. Bluer than the bluest water. He was tall and muscular. his hair perfectly swiped to the side. It was the perfect brunette color. His teeth were so straight and white. Nash was literally perfect.

"No Nash why would I be mad?"

"Well in the hall you kind of just walked away.."

"You looked busy. I just wanted to give you space." I was low key jealous.

"Alright well you wanna go to dinner with me tonight? I was thinking panera..?"

"Um sure pick me up at 6?"

"See you then y/n"

I walked to my brothers car and started to drive away.

"Who's that." Steven said.

"Just this guy his names Nash."

"Do you like this boy "Nash" "

"Haha Steven I just might"

I got home and needed a power nap if I wanted to look good tonight I needed some beauty sleep. It was 3:00 which means I had 2 hours I could sleep. I set and alarm and went to sleep..