"L"

When I walked in I went to my bedroom and layed down on my bed. I started playing Adore You by Miley since it was 'our song'.

For some reason as I was laying listening to that song I felt like I was on a cloud. Did I love Nash? DO I LOVE NASH!? No I'm only 15 I don't even know what love is. Unless this is love?

I was laying down on that cloud doing nothing but smiling. I couldn't not smile. It was physically impossible I was too happy. I was in "love". I love saying I'm in love! The song paused because I got a text.

Nash: Hey ;) You doin good?

You: Yeah I'm great :) What's up?

Nash: Not much. I downloaded this new app called vine it's really funny you should get it.

You: Ok I'll donut right now.

Nash: I have to go my brother has a football game and my phone is dying but I'll text you as soon as I get home!

You: Kay have fun Nash :)

This vine app is so cool. Like some of these people are SOO funny it's ridicules. I guess people just make videos for 6 seconds it's so cool. I sat on vine for hours (probably like 3) just watching a bunch of videos. I actually fell asleep while watching them.. Oops.

Nash: Hey I just got home you're probably asleep but he won!! And I really need to talk to you so I'll just pick you up tomorrow for school? At 7? Goodnight or Goodmorning beautiful 😘😘

I woke up to an amazing text. I like him so much. I was finished getting ready at 6:55 so I got on vine until he showed up. My brother was a little sad he didn't take me to school because he used to always take me. I'm sure this won't be and every day thing... Or maybe it will.

When he showed up we did the usual. First Nash kisses me with so much passion but not a make out sesh just a really really good kiss. He kisses my forehead and smiles. Then he walks me to my side of the car opens the door and blah blah right?

When we were in the car he didn't seem like he wanted to even talk to me..

"Hey Nash is something wrong?"

"Oh no just tired is all."

"Oh okay. You sure?"

"I'm positive."

I don't know if I bought it. When we arrived to school I didn't see him all day since we had no classes together or lunch. He found me after school though.

"Want to do a study sesh with me tonight?"

"Nash we don't have any classes together what would we study?"

"Well no one is home tonight and just ask if you can come over and study?"

"Haha okay let me tell my brother." When I went over to brother he made fun of me for liking someone. Then I went with Nash to his house.

When I got there Nash got snacks. He knew how to win my heart. He pulled out his history book and started reading it. Murmuring the words.

"We're actually studying.."

"Yes what did you think we were going to do. Gosh did you think we were going to get necked?"

"Necked? Naked*"

"Naked"

"No I just thought we were going to watch a movie or something."

"You wanna?"

"Kind of..."

"Follow me then." He grabbed my hand and started running down the stairs and the down another to the basement. The coolest couch was down there it was like a big circle. Then he put in the titanic out of ALL the movies. I wasn't going to complain though.

We sat on his circle couch right in the middle leaning against a bunch of pillows. He put his arm around me and I layed on his shoulder.

I'm a sucker for these movies so I started crying a little bit. It wasn't a big deal. until nash

"Are you.. CRYING!?!"

"Yes. Is there a problem??"

"No." And then he started cracking up. I punched his arm but it didn't seem to phase him.

"YOU HAVE SUCH GIRLY PUNCHES" he kept laughing but I wasn't amused.

"Sorry I'm sorry." He grabbed my face looked into my eyes and starting kissing me. I layed down slowly and he got on top of me kissing me slowly grinding his body that was on top of mine.

"You wanna get necked?" we both laughed he picked me up my legs were on each side of him. He carried me that way to his room kidding up each stair.

He threw me on the bed got on top if me and started kissing me like he was downstairs.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah Nash?"

"I think. I love you."

"I think I love you too"

He took of his shirt and threw it at the wall and started kissing me. He tried to take off my shirt while we were kissing but failed so I helped. He started kissing away from my lips and down my neck so I started to take off my jeans he stopped kissing and took off his.

I was wet I could feel it. Nash started kidding up my body and I let out a little moan. He unsnapped my bra and started sucking on my nipples I lifted his chin up and kissed him some more he took off both of our underwear and put a blanket on top of us we were kissing and he was rubbing my clit. He knew I was wet now.

"Put it in" I whispered in his ear. He started putting his full length in.

"You're so tight!" I couldn't say anything it felt so good but hurt so bad at the same time. He was thrusting in and out kissing me and letting out the sexiest moans I've ever heard. I was making these weird moan squeal noises. It didn't matter. I wrapped my hands around his neck and be started slowing down. He took his dick out and we kissed softly he flipped over next to me I put my hand on his chest and my head on his shoulder.

we layed in silence for awhile. We were both breathing heavily.

"That was amazing Nash."

"Yeah it was. What time is it?" It was dark out now probably time for me to go home. I kissed him grabbed my stuff and went to the bathroom. I cleaned myself up as much as possible. When I got out Nash already had his clothes on and was waiting for me. When he drove me home he lead me to my door kissed my forehead and said...

"I'll see you tomorrow. I love you" I stayed outside and watched him drive away. I walked to my room closed the door and looked out the window for awhile. Then I went on that app vine for a little.

*Thinking to yourself*

I just lost my virginity. To Nash. Who said he loves me. Nash loves me. This is amazing I couldn't be any happier right now wow. it felt so good he was so gentle but aggressive. Unf. It made me really tired actually.

Then you feel asleep. So peaceful. So happy.

................................................................

Hey guys! vote if ya want and comment if you have any improvements! If you think the sex scene was terrible tell me what to do to make you have some more feels. um ily guys please comment/vote new chapter coming soon!