Nash

*NASH POV I HOPE IT DONT SUCK*

"NASH DUDE WAKE UP! We've got vines to make today!!" Cameron said rudely waking me up. I didn't go to sleep till like 2am.

"Dude I'm up."

"Hurry up man get up and get dressed!"

"Ok one sec." I looked at my phone to see if I got a text from the bae. There was nothing. She was probably just giving me some space because I was with Cameron right? I could feel my face get a little hot.

"Hey dude, Nash what's wrong?"

"Oh probably nothing."

"Who is it, what dies she look like? Is she hot. Does she have a nice ass? Show me a picture. Dude show me!!" I turned my phone to show cameron a picture of her and his jaw dropped.

"ZAYUMMMN she is hot dude"

"Yeah and she's mine so back off"

"Calm down bro hahaha don't let her get away bro. You should FaceTime her!!"

"Should I though?"

"Yeah man our vines can wait."

I called her on FaceTime and I was just waiting for her to answer. It was weird I was getting butterflies.

"I really like this girl Cameron." He just laughed but then she picked up.

"Hey babe!"

"Hey Na-"

"HEY GIRL IM CAMERON DALLAS"

She giggled "Hey Cameron Dallas"

"Anyway how're you baby?"

"I'm good just catching up on homework. How about you guys?"

"I just woke up we have a bunch of vine ideas to do today."

"Fuuuun I saw the one with you and your sister. Haha she's just the cutest thing."

"Yeah she is.. So are you." Cam laugh at me but I didn't care I loved this girl she deserves all the cheesy pick up lines in the world.

"Nash haha you're so dumb."

"Alright so I'm coming back tomorrow just so you know. Ill let you go but I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Alrighty." She smiled. She smiled the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in my life.

"I love you."

"I love you too!" She blew a kiss at the camera and ended the face time.

When she hung up I flopped on the bed on my back, staring at the ceiling, and sighed then smiled.

"You really do like her dontcha Nash."

"Bro you have no idea. I'm so scarred I'm going to loose her I have no idea what I'd do."

"Don't let her leave then. She really like you too man she's a keeper. Hurry get dressed we've got a bunch to do today."

*GIRL POV LOLZ*

Nash is so cute FaceTimeing me ugh. Cameron seems so nice too. Aweee. I should go over to a friends house because no life. How about...... Amy I haven't talked to her. Well since homecoming really. I've been with Nash the whole time..

You: Hey Amy.. Do you want to hang out? Maybe have like a sleepover or something? I miss you! We haven't talked in like 5ever. :)

I waited for a few minutes... Seemed like a lifetime.

Amy: Yeah girl! Come to my house whenever you want. We can catch up and you can tell me all about that vine famous boyfriend of yours. ;)

Vine famous? Nash? f a m o u s. The whole thing made me laugh.

You: Lol cool I'll be there in 10! But vine famous? Nash? Lol.

Amy: Yeah girl. We'll talk when you get here!

When my brother dropped me off at Amy's house she had snacks prepared. She knows me well.

"Sooo... Tell me about this Nash."

"Well he's amazing and he's so funny."

"Where is he right now?"

"He's in California with Cameron."

"DALLAS!?!??"

"Yeah?..."

"Do you not understand your boyfriend is famous and girls all over the world love him?!"

"What because of vine? He just makes videos with his sister.."

"Have you seen his latest vine? I laughed for a good 10 minutes!!"

I just kind of fake laughed because I haven't seen the vine..

"AND he has like 200k followers on twitter??"

"I didn't realize he was so big.."

"Yeah... Do you love him? : )"

"So much.. I think about him all the time and sometimes I think if he's thinking about me and ugh he's just so perfect and he has such a great body and his lips are so luscious and he's amazing.."

"And his eyes am I right or am I right? C'mon"

"Yes his eyes are a very nice shade of blue." We both laugh.

"Have you... You know..." And she awkwardly shaked her head and made clicking noises. I stared at her smiling for a second.

"OHMAGAWD YOU DID! How was it. Was it romantic. Was it sexy. Was it beautiful. Did it hurt. Was it big. Did it feel good. How long ago? ANSWER ME I NEED ANSWERS!"

"IM TRYING TO ANSWER. it was really nice. It was kinda weird but he was so gentle yet rough and it was just really great.."

"Oh my little girl is growing up so fast.. Wanna go down stair and watch our movie? (The Last Song)"

"YES RACE YOU TO THE BASEMENT."

*******************************************************************************************

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING. I hope this was an ok chapter. Vote/comment please!!! I need your opinions to make it better :))) love you guys