Do it for the Vine

Social media is literally taking over lives positively and negatively. People really seem to like nash though. On vine and twitter and Instagram he's getting so many followers daily. I have like 2. Anyway I woke up and text Bash but he didn't reply so I started watching his vines. They're so funny he should be famous or something.

Nash finally text back and we made plans for dinner. Wings yum. But unfortunately school. I got dressed wearing jeans, ugh boots, a white v-neck, and my hair in one of those messy buns. (what is a white girl) I decided to dress comfortable since. school. I don't see Nash during the day anyway.

When I arrived looking fab girls were staring at me left and right.

Do they know what happened between me and Nash? They couldn't I didn't tell anyone. Unless Nash did. That little fuck.

*Later in the day*

I got ready for our dinner date. I wore a baggy graphic tanktop with a flannel on top skinny jeans and vans. He wore khakis, and a blue shirt. He dressed so simple but so nice. I still didn't talk to him the whole way to Buffalo Wild Wings. When we parked we just sat there for a minute.

"Hey did I do something wrong?"

"I don't know did you?"

"Well I kinda just asked you that so."

"Did you tell anyone what we did."

"You mean... Have sex?"

"YES NASH DIS YOU TELL ANYONE."

"NO WHY WOULD I ITS NO ONES BUSINESS BUT MINE."

"Then why were people staring at me today."

"I mean. You showed up kinda bummy." And he just started laughing. I hit his arm and we got out. I knew he wouldn't tell anyone.

"I just want you to know I can eat wings like I'm not afraid to get messy."

"That's exactly what I like about you.... You're so beautiful. You know that?"

I couldn't help but blush Nash is just so amazing.

"So my vine account is pretty cool yeah?"

"YES. You have so many followers on there it's ridiculous."

"I know people are saying I'm probably going to have more than Justin Bieber. Can you believe that?"

"I can. You're amazing."

"I'm actually going to meet up with this guy his name is Cameron Dallas in California."

"I've heard of him! Ohhhh he's cute."

"Hey now you're my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" You both smile.

"Yeah. Girlfriend.

Would you want to come with me to Cali?"

"Would I ever but my parents would never allow it."

"I'll miss you.." After he said that I started stuffing my face with hot wings. I love hot wings. We just laughed at each other eat the whole night after that.

................................................................

Hey guys! so sorry this is kinda short but it's just a lil something for you guys that actually like this story k. And um over 700 views wow!?!? CAN I GET A HOT TUB. lol well VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE like pls pls pls pls do it none of you do I really need the feed back VOTE AND COMMENT I SAY k thanks new chapter coming soonish kisses 😘😘