Three

Mafumafu loves fluffy things. Fluffy pillows. Fluffy cats. Fluffy marshmallows. Fluffy names.

But there one thing that he exceptionally loves too much and that thing isー

"Oi, Mafu. Stop touching my hair. I'm working and you're distracting me," A certain black-haired man said to an albino.

Mafumafu just giggled.

"Well, I can't help it! Your hair is so soft like mofumofumofu," The younger said while making silly gestures and slightly ruffling the other's hair more as if to prove his point.

Yep. Mafumafu loves Soraru's hair the most. The older's hair is just so... black and soft and silky, according to the many rants of Mafumafu on the topic of Soraru's hair.

"I understand your gross fetish of my hair but can you please stop fiddling with it? I won't be able to finish this pile of paperworks," The raven lectured.

The whit-haired man's face turned too red and he spluttered a series of incoherent words, clearly embarrassed of the man's vulgar words.

Mafumafu pouted and said, "Soraru-san is so mean. I just like your hair because of it's texture and silkiness! I most certainly do not have a f-f-fetish!"

Soraru laughed and thought that his lover is just too cute to resist. Thus, he decided to stop working and pay attention to the younger man. He carefully organized his papers and neatly piled it on the corner of his desk, then proceeding to sit on the edge of his bed.

He beckoned the albino, who was watching Soraru very closely, to his side.

Mafumafu happily complied and plopped himself down beside the older man.

Soraru bent his head down and said, "Pour your heart out."

At first, the white-haired man was confused but he immediately grinned and tackled the other happily making Soraru blush and become flustered.

"O-oi! What are you doing?" Soraru stammered.

"Hugging you!" The younger replied while giggling.

Before Soraru can reply, Mafumafu shifted so that he was sitting on the other's lap.

He cupped Soraru's face while leaning closer to give him a chaste kiss. Mafumafu smiled when the raven kissed back.

Soraru felt fingers gripping on his hair as he nipped the younger's bottom lip, asking for permission. Mafumafu obliged and opened his mouth, and when the raven entered the albino's hot cavern, Mafumafu tugged on the other man's soft black locks and let out a soft moan, which was muffled by Soraru's mouth.

They continued to kiss each other with equally fervent passion for minutes.

Soraru decided to make a move again so he held the albino's nape and kissed him deeper, exploring the sweet treat that was Mafumafu.

The younger whimpered when he felt that Soraru was sucking at his tongue. Their tongues continued to dance with each other and when the raven felt the need to get air, he gave the albino's bottom lip a soft nibble before parting with a lewd sound, a thin string of saliva visible, connected on their lips.

They were both catching their breaths. Mafumafu was still clutching at Soraru's hair and he unconsciously gave it a soft pat.

The raven licked his lips and chuckled before laying Mafumafu down on his bed, him following after.

"We should do that more often," Soraru said with a playful smirk.

"N-no, we shouldn't!" His lover replied while blushing profusely.

Soraru smiled and whispered to the younger's ear, "I love you, Mafumafu."

The albino blushed and rolled over, successfully hiding his blushing face before mumbling, "Stop it, Soraru-san."

Soraru let out a short laugh and Mafumafu giggled cutely, which resounded throughout the quiet house. The couple continued to laze around and cuddle for the whole day.

Feeling contented, Mafumafu couldn't have wished for more.