One

It was a peaceful morning and the two utaites are sitting on a couch, doing nothing. They recently finished on working on a new song and they decided to laze around the whole day. The raven was, however, playing games on his phone, vigorously tapping it with both thumbs.

Mafumafu was just staring at his companion with a mixture of amusement and boredom. He was having fun looking at Soraru's different expressions while playing. Although the occasional shouts of the raven is amusing and interesting to watch, he wants to do something too.

The albino let out a chuckle when Soraru cursed and threw his phone, gently, on the coffee table in front of them, a sad tune playing softly on it. Upon Mafumafu's reaction, Soraru's gaze veered to him.

"Were you watching me the whole time?" The raven asked his lover with a raised brow.

"Every second of it," Mafumafu chirped happily.

Soraru gave a wordless shrug and stood up.

"I'm going to grab some drinks. Tea for you, right?"

Soraru didn't even wait for a reply and just walked to the kitchen, coming back with their beverages. Soda for Soraru and tea for Mafumafu.

"Thanks!"

They drank their drinks and sighed happily. A comfortable silence hung over them as they appreciate each other's presence and the breeze that passed them from the open window.

"Hey, Soraru-san," Mafumafu softly called out.

Soraru gave a quiet hum as a response.

"Let's go somewhere," The albino continued.

The black-haired man looked at Mafumafu with confusion.

"Who are you?" Soraru asked with a surprised expression.

"Huh?" The albino stared at his lover, confusion written on his face, "What do you mean?"

"Who are you and what did you do to Mafumafu?" Soraru asked, still with a shocked expression.

"Umm, Mafumafu has been eaten by some gigantic alien and now I'm taking over him?" Mafumafu said hesistantly.

Soraru shook his head, "I'm kidding. I guess my mind can't quite comprehend that the great shut-in would suddenly declare to go out," He said with a hint of a smirk.

Mafumafu pouted. He was a shut-in, yes, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't want to go out with his friends. He'd be more than happy to do so.

"Where do you want to go?" The raven said while patting Mafumafu's head as he chuckled.

Mafumafu grumbled something along the lines of 'I'm not a kid' but it went unheard.

The albino thought for a place, but he doesn't really know where to go either. It was just an impulse. A feeling inside, telling him that he wants to go out. To travel to far places.

"Mafu?" Soraru called, "Is there something wrong?"

"I want to travel!" Mafumafu suddenly exclaimed while looking at Soraru with sparkling eyes.

The raven tilted his head in confusion and asked, "Travel? You mean like, travel to a cafe? Or travel travel?"

It was confusing for both of them.

"I want to travel around the world with you!" Mafumafu declared which took Soraru by surprise.

Mafumafu, however, is feeling a little too overwhelmed. He wants to be with Soraru. He wants to go places with Soraru. He wants to always be by Soraru's side and it's making him anxious. He can't tell what this itching feeling inside is. All he knows is that he wants to be with Soraru forever.

The albino's bubble popped when he heard a chuckle from Soraru.

"Sure," Soraru said with a smile.

Mafumafu's face heated up and he hugged Soraru just to hide his burning face.

"I'm serious, Soraru-san," The albino said, his voice muffled by the fabric of Soraru's shirt.

Soraru stroked Mafumafu's hair and said, "I know. I am too."

Mafumafu looked up with a questioning face.

"I mean, if you want to travel then, okay," Soraru said as a matter of fact.

The albino thought about it and smiled.

"Of course I'd love to travel. There are lots of places we can go to! Wait, are we going to travel overseas? Or better, in another country! But are we ready for this? I mean, isn't it too soon? What if we don't have enough money? Or we could get lost! What if-"

Mafumafu's rants were shut off by Soraru pressing his lips to his own.

"Calm down, Mafu. We won't go anywhere right now. Let's take our time, okay?" Soraru said, clearly bemused while Mafumafu was grumbling under his breath, face beet red from his lover's action.

"Yeah, okay. Sorry. I'm just... excited, I guess?"

"I know."

"Soraru-san?"

"Hm?"

Mafumafu smiled and gave Soraru a chaste kiss.

"I love you."

The raven hummed and pulled his lover for another kiss.

"I love you too."