Ten

It was that time of the year again wherein both Soraru and Mafumafu were busy dealing with albums, lives, the occasional meet ups with friends- in short, they're both really, really busy.

It was quite easy, the first few days. Not having to see Mafumafu wasn't too much to handle as he originally thought. And it wasn't as if they live a thousand miles away from each other. They can even be called neighbors.

But then again Mafumafu was almost always away and when Soraru had a short break, the albino was always nowhere to be found.

It was when the second week came, Soraru coming by Mafu's apartment for the fifth time with no one home, when the raven's last ounce of patience finally drained.

He checked Mafumafu's twitter and immediately found out where he was. Pocketing his phone, he almost hurriedly went off to see his lover.

Every step he took, his heart raced even faster and a faint red hue can be seen on his cheeks.

He really did miss Mafumafu.

When he finally, finally arrived at some cafe, he strode inside and scanned the whole area for the albino.

He perked up visibly when he saw his lover, chatting animatedly with whoever. He didn't even bother checking.

When he was just a few feet apart from Mafumafu, the albino finally noticed him but before he could even utter a word, he was pulled away by Soraru.

"Soraru-san?!" Mafumafu squeaked out, surprised at the sudden action of the raven.

Soraru paid no mind to Mafu and just dragged him to the restroom.

He wasn't that rude, after all.

As soon as they stepped foot inside, Soraru quickly locked the door and pushed Mafumafu to the wall. And without saying anything, he captured the albino's lips with his own.

Mafumafu just stood, clutching at Soraru's shirt with one hand as the other was still held by the raven.

He tried to push his lover away but it only made Soraru push a knee to his crotch, making him whimper slightly and just melt into the kiss.

Soraru wasted no time and quickly slid his tongue inside Mafumafu's mouth, savoring the sweet taste of his lover.

The albino let out a few muffled moans and his legs trembled slightly. He was now beet red since he was feeling too good from just a kiss and it was embarrassing for him yet he also didn't want it to stop.

Mafumafu shivered when he heard Soraru groan and he whimpered in reply, tilting his head a bit to let Soraru kiss him even deeper.

He was so engrossed that he even forgot that they were in a public bathroom in a restaurant and he let out a loud moan.

Thankfully, it was muffled by Soraru.

After a few more minutes of intensely making out, Soraru finally pulled away, panting. His eyes were blown with lust and even he was drooling a bit. His lips were also swollen and he still had his tongue stuck out slightly.

Mafu couldn't help but think of how hot Soraru looked at that moment.

What he didn't know was he was even much more of a mess than the raven. Mafumafu had his mouth open, gasping for breath, his chest heaving up and down. A line of saliva dripped from his chin and his lips were as red as his face and eyes. He was letting out small whimpers and he didn't even realize that he was grinding on Soraru's knee.

Soraru smirked and he leaned closer to Mafumafu again and bit his earlobe.

"I'm fully charged again," he whispered, his hot breath hitting Mafumafu's ear and making him shudder.

After that, he pecked Mafumafu's cheek and pulled away.

"You better take care of that," Soraru pointed out, glancing at Mafumafu's crotch with a smirk.

Mafumafu blinked.

"E-eh?" He managed to let out.

Soraru chuckled.

"I still have something to finish. Now go fix yourself before you go out. Okay? Bye. Love you," Soraru quickly replied before kissing Mafu one last time.

Wiping his mouth and fixing his hair a bit, Soraru made his way out of the bathroom then the restaurant, seriously leaving Mafumafu, horny, confused and angry.

His pants has a really obvious tent and his face was a mess.

The albino let out a groan before cursing his lover and then blushing. He managed to calm himself down but not after twenty more minutes.

When he finally got back, his friend had a knowing smile, even wriggling his brows.

"I'm going to kill Soraru-san for this."

Just a few miles away, a sneeze can be heard in a room before a sniffle and a chuckle.