Fourteen *

After that, Mafu had made him listen to all the songs he composed and was composing and in that moment, Soraru was really entranced. This man isn't just any man. He was in awe with the thought of Mafu working really hard to make this song. When he thought about the hours and the effort and the feelings that Mafu poured into each song, it fills him with a sense of achievement and somehow, he was really proud of Mafu too.

After what seemed like forever, he plugged out the earphones and he just blinked up at Mafumafu.

He stared at Mafumafu. The way he was tugging his sleeves as he talked to Sorsru, showing how shy and humble he was despite saying that he's really proud. The way Mafu tucks his hair behind his ear whenever he's embarrassed. The way Mafu's eyes crinkle when he laughs at something stupid. The way Mafu smiles whenever Soraru calls his name. He was just seeing Mafumafu.

And in that moment, his heart was filled with something he never knew he was capable of feeling.

"I like you," Soraru suddenly blurted out.

It was sudden. It came crashing to him and it slapped him in full force. It was an honest confession. And he realized that even though he never had any interests in guys, he was completely enthralled with Mafumafu. He wanted him. He wants to know Mafumafu better. He wants this man in front of him. In just a short period of time, in a quick realization, he already felt like he couldn't live. No. Not until the albino had laid everything to him. Every single, dirty secret. He wants it all. He wants him. He wants Mafumafu.

"I like you," He repeated. More firmly. He stared at Mafumafu's eyes and he just kept a straight face.

He watched as Mafumafu's face turned red and he chuckled. He couldn't help it.

"I'm sorry. I'm not forcing you or anything. But all I can say is, I really feel something for you. It's sudden, I know. And you are in complete control over this but that's how I feel at the moment, Mafu. I want you," he said. And with every word, all of his doubts erased themselves. He was certain that he wants to love this guy.

And Mafu gave him a chance.

As the albino smiled, shyly, he reached to hold Soraru's hand.

"I think I might be feeling the same, Soraru-san."

And with that, it's like the stars aligned. It's cliched. But he felt like this was destined. He was destined to meet Mafumafu. And there was no way he would ever let go of this man.

~
ahaha... forgot to post this yesterday!! another short part. at this rate its gonna end up w "fourteen ***********************"