Fourteen *

"Hey, Soraru-san, can I taste that? I haven't had steak in a long time!"

"It's your money, Mafu. Go ahead."

"But it's your food! Okay, thanks! Oh no, this is really good!"

"You can eat it if you want."

"No way! I'm gonna get fatter!"

"You're skinny."

"Am not! I have flabs on my stomach. Wanna see?"

"No thanks."

Ater the two got over their awkwardness, mostly just Mafu, they decided to go grab some food.

Soraru was currently just watching the albino slurp on some ramen and he found it almost funny that Mafu was refusing to talk to him just an hour ago. But now, he was already raising his shirt to show Soraru his nonexistent flabs.

The raven just snorted and he shook his head before proceeding to eat. They ate in silence after that but when Mafu was finished, he was immediately bugging Soraru.

"So, Soraru-san, what do you do for a living? I'm a musician and I make some super cool music! Here, I wanna show you some!" he rambled, moving to go sit beside Sorsru instead and Soraru just chuckled before listening intently, having Mafu shove an earbud on his ear.

"Hey, it's seriously good," the raven said, surprised that Mafu really do make good music.

"I know, right! I'm proud!" Mafu let out excitedly.

~
bad way to end and suuuuuper short chapter!! this was all i can manage for today! I'll type more tonite, sorry!!