Girls Gone Wild

Myli |

I woke up a couple hours later with my phone still in my hand. I sat up in the bed pressing my back against the headboard, I tapped my screen. 7:17 am displayed dimmly. I sat in disbelief as a pool of tears formed in my eyes. I cant believe this I thought.

Thinking about him was bittersweet. We got together in our teens and called it quits on his 19th birthday, literally. We couldn't leave each other alone until he did me dirty for the last time. Our last conversation went so left I wished nothing but the worst for him. My heart sunk as the conversation replayed in my head. It totally different now that he's gone.

"Myli i'm so sorry my love" Essence said pushing my door open. She walked over to me engulfing me in a hug. "Im so so sorry girl" I dropped my head into the crook of her neck and sobbed.

"How you find out?" I questioned "Somebody called you too?"

"No, I was on instagram. I saw mad people post him" She said. She looked at me with empathy as she caressed my back.

"Yo, i just cant believe this, Ess" I said dropping my shoulders.

"Not gonna lie, i'm shocked. I never had someone die this close to me" She said with big eyes"But after all the cheating, lying, and trifilin' shit he did to you I cant help but to not feel that sorry" She said shrugging

I tilted my head to the side and shot her a look "Essence? Why would you say that"

"How can you not? That man was sleeping with how many girls behind your back? lied about everything to your face, for what? like five years?" She said holding her hand up "I am, however, remorseful. I know you loved him" She wrapping her arms around me

I sighed and shook my head. "Its just crazy to me. You out of everybody know what I been through went that boy. Its just crazy how fast life move. Imma send some flowers to his family"

She tilted her head and shrugged "Yeah that would be nice," She pointed at me and said "You hungry right? cause I can eat"

I laughed and tried hitting her with a pillow "You really dont give a fuck" I yelled. "Yeah I can eat. Just give me a few minutes"

She nodded and walked out the door. I slid down off the bed and onto my knees. Cupping my hands together I began to pray.

"God, I hope you keep his dad near you. That was his only son. I know dad heart is broken. Lord his wrap your arms around his stepmom. I know that was her first baby"

****

"If I didnt find these pieces I would've been sick" I said recording a video of my shopping bags "Cant wait to show yall later" I kissed the screen then ended the video

"Look at this fake ass influencer" Cameron said pointing at me laughing

"Dont play with my sis. She influence the girls in real life" She said snapping her fingers at him

"Oh ok, clock it sis" I said pointing at her

I sighed "Im tired and I spent way more money than I should've" I said looking at them. "Lunch on Cam?" I said laughing

"Fuck no its not" He said giving me a look

"Lets run in Saks then im done" I said walking towards the store

I ran my hand across some pink Rick Owens. "Oh yes I gotta have" I said checking the price tag. Okay if I buy this i'll have to buy a cute jacket for them. Whichs means I' gotta- My thoughts got interrupted by my name being called. I turned back and smiled. Cameron, Essence and the two dudes from the other day stood in a group.