Double team

Veronica 💋

I was in the nursery hanging up a couple of paintings when I heard the front door open and close.I rolled my eyes knowing it was Tory moments later his big head ass was standing in the baby room.

"Hey" He said smiling

"Hi" I said dryly turning my back to him fixing the throw blanket on the crib.

"You came to get more clothes" I questioned

"Nah I'm coming back to where I pay rent" He said picking up his bag and moving to the bedroom.

"Um what? no I don't want you back go back to that other bitch house" I yelled following him.

When he ignored me and continued to do whatever he was doing, I started picking random items of his and throwing it in the bag he came with. He heard the commotion and shot out from the bathroom rushing over to me grabbing my hands. I pulled out of his grasp and started beating on his chest, He picked me up and sat me down on the other side of the bed with ease.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I knew you was crazy but not this damn crazy.why are you doing this huh?" He screamed at me with this look I couldn't read. I knew I was acting crazy but I couldn't stop now.

"Like I said go back to that bitch who thought it was ofuckingkay to leave a stupid ass note house" I said. I took a folder that was on the nightstand and tried to cool myself down, my whole body was on fire.

"You should win a damn oscar for how you're acting right now. When have I ever gave you a fucking reason even think I would cheat my nigga" He continued to yell. Once again the front door opened and closed, Tory looked back at me and went to greet Kay who had brought back chinese food.

While they was in the living talking I stayed in the bed trying to do my breathing techniques. I really needed to calm down before I tried to do anything. I got myself so mad I was dizzy. I counted to ten and exhaled for the final time before opening my eyes and dropped my hands on my wet sweatpants. I lifted up my hand and saw some blood. I stood up and sped into the living room.

"We gotta go to the hospital now" I said breaking up their conversation. They immediately hopped up and started running around. Tory stood in one spot jumping up and down telling us not to panic and calm down. We stood and looked at him like he was crazy, nobody was freaking out but him. I told him to shut up and to get the baby bag. After the longest elevator ride ever, Tory helped me in the car then ran over over to his side.

On the way over I was trying to get in touch while my Ob/gyn while Kay sent a mass text telling the important people it was time. When we got in the waiting room my parents, Kilo, and couple of my cousins already there. Steven texted me and told me he would be there as soon as possible.

I held on to Kaylee and Tory as they walked up to the desk telling the nurses what had happened. She called over another nurse who came speeding at me with a wheel chair. After instructing me on what was about to happen she quickly got my information and placed me in a rather large room. Okay insurance, come through I thought while changing into the nightgown.

When she finally got down writing down my life, she told me I could have company then sent Kaylee to get everyone. Even though it was a nice sized room it seem mad little when all the people came filling in.

We sat and waited around for an answer for a while, I started to get anxious which led me to getting annoyed because I was beyond ready to hold my little girl. The doctor stepped in my room and asked for some privacy. My family said their goodbyes and promised they would come back while the others went back into the waiting room.