Cause If You Let Me

Veronica 🤰🏽

The blindfold was removed from my eyes as the pink smoke went up into the atmosphere. "It's a girl!" The crowd sang out. Damn. I looked over at Tory and pouted, don't get me wrong I was excited about having my child but what I was not here for was having a literal mini me, I wanted to have an Zion Ahmad but I guess i'm having a Journi Aaliyah. God I might have to kill her. Nevertheless I wiped my tears and smiled at my baby shower guest with or without a select few this baby would have mad love.

I spotted Kaylee across the room helping my grandmother make her plate and smiled. I hate to love this bitch, even though we barely spoke over the past couple of days she still showed up extra bright and early to help set up and made sure shit went smooth as hell over the day. I felt bad even though we talked about it and she said she totally gets the type of position I was in a part of me feels like I could've played a bigger part maybe that's the taurus in me.

"How you and my niece?" I turned around to a very high Kilo. Just like a black person to bring weed to a baby shower.

"Nigga we're fine you would know if you dropped by every once and a damn while" I said while crossing my arms.

"Aye chillout sis the phone works both ways nigga" He replied. I followed his eyes because I knew the conversation didn't have all his attention anymore and smirked.

"She's fine too besides the obvious" I said cheesing.

"That lame ass nigga"  He said sucking his teeth

"Yeah one right after another" I said throwing shots. Kilo mouth formed into a O as if he was hurt.

We laughed at my shade after a couple seconds passed. I stared at him for a minute while he watched Kay every move. The look in his eye told you one thing- he loved her, they held so much love and passion it was scary. That type of love will make you do anything, too bad he doesn't know how to output his feeling correctly.

"Why don't you go talk to her man, stop being pussy." I said bringing him back to life once again.

"Get your ole sweet baby ray's hickory barbeque face ass bike playing me like I'm pussy" He replied trying to roast. He must not know i'll cook him a shade darker.

"Boy I know your rooster looking ass not trying to go in on my wife" Bae said coming out of nowhere.

"Son your myrtle turtle wheezing ass can get it too" Kilo continued.

"Terrell on my momma you got me fucked up shut yo long tree hill built ass up" Bae said getting tight, Here we go he always get mad. I simply sipped my drink watching the session.

"Bih your roast weaker than granny eyesight my nigga you might wanna disappear like that hairline before I fire that ass up for real" Kilo said in between laughs. Tory stood there with a mug on his face as Kilo laughed harder, I even had to laugh a little bit.

"Nah Kilo don't do my husband cause i'll really roast your ass" I said trying to defend my pooh butt. He waved me off and looked at Tory.

"Aw man you really tight that shit funny as hell." Kilo said to him.

"Nah because what type of demon talks about somebody like that. You know I wheeze cause my asthma and I got undiagnosed alopecia. Oh and don't think grandma won't hear about your little joke" Tory explained. Kilo busted out laughing as he walked away from us. I had to turn my back to Tory so I wouldn't laugh in his face. His warm breath made the hair on my neck stand up as he whispered in my ear.